IRL style: issue 1

Very cool! I'm loving this IRL series. I'm so excited to get my Koko mini bag after seeing these pics...and I definitely need the Memphis cutout pump in moonbeam soon!

15% off the two girls style list (Jinhee-brandi). Is that what they are wearing or is there another list?
Is this the Jinhee they named that bag after?

Does it look like they were "styled" , which to me means helped by the pros (clothes/hair/makeup)? To me it looks more like they just picked some stuff out and posed - whaddya think? I was still debating emailing HH about this to potentially participate, but I wanna be styled, not left to my own (pathetic) devices at trying to put a look together!

Swolfy - yep that's Jinhee - she's the head of logistics and runs back and forth between HK and NY. As for the styling, I think you're right Minnifer. I had the thought in my head also they just pick out an outfit for you to wear and get a picture taken. Nothing too fancy :P But still a fun idea worth trying out :biggrin:

i was at the HH boutique today, and i overheard the salesgirl saying to another how she doesn't want her picture taken and sent to the 20,000+ people on the HH mailing list. now i know what she was talking about! haha