Irissy's Boutique

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Lovely bags Irissy! Thanks for sharing!

2. i like the gucci tote...=)
    There is a new one that comes in phython skin for the spring collection..might i say simply breathtaking..price wise..$3,300!!!

3. Ha ha, I'm selling that Gucci tote on ebay right now. It's under the "marketplace" right now.

Oooohhh.. python Gucci? Sounds really nice! But $3K is too steep for a bag to me. :lol:

4. loving the Elephant leather !!!

Its a very nice assortment of bags you have.

5. Thanks Pradasmeadow!!

6. Glad you like the mini ribera.

BTW, I didn't purchase the damier papillon yet. I still can't make a decision. Since the prices went up already, I'm not under pressure to buy. Will post when I decide.

7. love your gucci's !

8. Hope you'll make a decision and show us your love. Ya, you're right... take your time. I think I'm going to be one of those paranoid people that only buy LVs a few days before their annual price hike. Gosh, I was all antsy that whole week. :lol:

9. Wonderful, you have great taste.

10. Thank you. :shame:

11. Time for some updates:

Damer Speedy 25: IMG_0420.JPG

My LV Family: IMG_0430.JPG

Papillon Sisters: IMG_0432.JPG

12. Irissy
    totally love your collection!!!

13. Fabulase.

14. Nice damier collection! You guys are really bad, you make me want a damier speedy and I even didn't care for LV :amuse:

15. Great collection!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice