Irissy's Boutique

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My first designer goods purchased: Coach wallet and mini cosmetic case (but I used it as my camera case instead).

IMG_9702.JPG

2. Burberry barrel that I received as a graduation gift from Daddy.

IMG_9679.JPG

little Fendi hobo (that I'm thinking of putting it up on eBay soon)

IMG_9685.JPG

My recent Tod's purchase: dark pink suede satchel (brand new and hopefully I'll be using it soon) :love:

IMG_9696.JPG

3. Gucci cosmetic case (but I used it as a mini purse) :amuse:

IMG_9704.JPG

Gucci tote (new still haven't use it yet but hopefully soon)

IMG_9689.JPG

4. And lastly... my favorite non-designer handbags:

IMG_9680.JPG

Elephant leather handbag purchased from Thailand this summer. Was going to buy a croc leather bag but it was way too pricey for a non-designer brand so ended up going home with this bag instead. I just love the feel of the elephant leather (no offense to the animal lovers out there). :love:

IMG_9703.JPG

A cheap $35 hobo I purchased from this boutique at Melrose but I just totally love it for some reason! It's GREEN and it got funky tassel on it. I've been using this hangbag quite alot these days... :lol:

5. very cute - I love the green bag to :smile:

6. Love the Gucci tote, it deserves to be taken out ! ;)

7. I see alot of people using the Gucci cosmetic case as a mini purse. It's very cute!

8. That was my very first Gucci and I remember I was really excited for awhile with that little thing. Now it's like whatever... lol :amuse:

9. WOW Irissy, I LOVE your new tods bag....its great! Nice choice.

10. Tod's is great
    :biggrin:

11. i agree the tod's is great! and use your gucci! so cute! :biggrin:

12. Love the Gucci tote! Thanks for sharing your beauty's!:love:

13. Thank you... thank you... ::taking a bow::

14. Really Really REALLY love the Tod's!!!

15. You wouldn't believe the price I paid for that Tod's bag... about $250 at the Tod's outlet during the mad Black Friday sale last month!! Can't beat that price!! :amuse: