Irish vacation reveal

Reactions: Ashleym
I love this WOC! Live the color and the hardware! I wanted this so badley and was bummed when Chanel customer service told me the US didn't purchase it! Wear her in good health!!

View attachment 3702861 View attachment 3702862 View attachment 3702863 View attachment 3702864 View attachment 3702865 View attachment 3702866 I'm on vacation in beautiful Ireland and stopped into Chanel at Brown Thomas hoping I would be lucky enough to find a green mini. Unfortunately stock was pretty low but I was lucky enough to pick up my first Chanel WOC in green as a souvenir from Ireland :smile:
It is beautiful and what a great way to remember an amazing adventure!! :love::love:

Gorgeous color! What a perfect souvenir from Ireland.
Sounds like a nice trip you're having visiting Ireland. What could be better than having a little Chanel as part of your memory :drinkup:
She's stunning! :loveeyes:
Gorgeous souvenir!! Love this color of green on the WOC. Congratulations on this beauty.
perfect color choice for an Ireland memory, it's beautiful
That's a beautiful green!!
I love this WOC! Live the color and the hardware! I wanted this so badley and was bummed when Chanel customer service told me the US didn't purchase it! Wear her in good health!!
I love the colour, such a lovely shade of green. And so appropriate for Ireland too. What a great memorabilia of your trip :love:
It is beautiful and what a great way to remember an amazing adventure!! :love::love:

Thank you everyone for your kind words :smile:. Was a bit nervous about getting a WOC due to the size but so very happy with the color :heart: