Irish vacation reveal

1. IMG_2850.JPG IMG_2851.JPG IMG_2852.JPG IMG_2854.JPG IMG_2855.JPG IMG_2856.JPG I'm on vacation in beautiful Ireland and stopped into Chanel at Brown Thomas hoping I would be lucky enough to find a green mini. Unfortunately stock was pretty low but I was lucky enough to pick up my first Chanel WOC in green as a souvenir from Ireland :smile:

2. Gorgeous color! What a perfect souvenir from Ireland.

Ashleym and ccbaggirl89 like this.
  3. Sounds like a nice trip you're having visiting Ireland. What could be better than having a little Chanel as part of your memory :drinkup:

Ashleym likes this.
  4. She's stunning! :loveeyes:

Ashleym likes this.
  5. Love it!

Ashleym likes this.
  6. Gorgeous souvenir!! Love this color of green on the WOC. Congratulations on this beauty.

Ashleym likes this.
  7. perfect color choice for an Ireland memory, it's beautiful

Ashleym likes this.
  8. Lovely!! Congrats!!

Ashleym likes this.
  9. That's a beautiful green!!

Ashleym likes this.
  10. I love this WOC! Live the color and the hardware! I wanted this so badley and was bummed when Chanel customer service told me the US didn't purchase it! Wear her in good health!!

Ashleym likes this.
  11. I love the colour, such a lovely shade of green. And so appropriate for Ireland too. What a great memorabilia of your trip :love:

Ashleym likes this.
  12. It is beautiful and what a great way to remember an amazing adventure!! :love::love:

Ashleym likes this.
  13. Thank you everyone for your kind words :smile:. Was a bit nervous about getting a WOC due to the size but so very happy with the color :heart:

BagLadyT and Dextersmom like this.
  14. Couldn't resist my first Hermes H bracelet in dusty rose with silver hardware :loveeyes: IMG_2889.JPG IMG_2891.JPG

15. Oohhh dear!! That's very pretty woc and bracelet!!! Enjoy your vacay!