Iris purple lizard mab owners question...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey girls, for all you with IPL MAB's.. i have a problem! i was wondering if your bags scratch easily on the purple lizard parts? the corners of my bag have been brutally scratched and i just noticed it recently! how can i fix this or further prevent it? was this bound to happen or did i hurt my bag?

2. I haven't used mine that much because it's my "dressy bag", but I can see how the lizard stamp part could get banged up. Can you post a picture? Maybe a good shoe repair place could help?

3. I haven't had that problem with mine yet, but I haven't used it much. Why don't you PM Arm Candy Lady? I know she has used hers more than I have. Maybe you could email Codi at RM. Hope that helps.

4. here are some pics..

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. its really only occurred on a the bottom corners. i do use my bag quite a bit too. maybe 4/7 days a week for about a month or so.

7. Have you tried conditioning those areas? The worn spots won't go away, but maybe they will help them to blend a little more. KWIM

8. It doesn't look that bad-- maybe you could find matching shoe polish & touch up the worn areas with a q-tip.

9. i just bought the apple leather care kit.. not sure when ill get in the mail but it comes with the cleaner and conditioner. i also bought the repellent spray. you think the conditioner should do it?

10. Mine is still in very good condition. Although I dont use it that much.. I would also suggest to use conditioner.

11. Go for it! It really couldn't hurt, and hopefully will help blend those areas.