Iris Lizard MAM is here, but might go back (pics)

Jenny Cadine

Semi-banned
Sep 24, 2007
I finally got my Iris Lizard MAM-- and it's not what I expected! It looks more navy than the photos did, and the lizard trim looks about the same color. It's a beautiful and elegant bag, but I wanted something flashier. So back to Luna Boston she goes.:sad:
IMG_0664.jpg

that's a beautiful shot! i gave up on trying to convert mine to smaller files. the Iris / Purple MAM is my very first RM and i totally love it, but like everyone else says, if it's not really what you expected it's worth reconsideration.

i agree, it's darker (the Iris) than i expected. i think flash really washes it out in other pictures and makes it appear brighter.

Lovely, but I really do see your point about not enough contrast between the leathers/colors, JC. I have had that impression since I saw the initial LB pics and then yours. Like you, I would prefer a flashier bag, though this one is really pretty.

that's a beautiful shot! i gave up on trying to convert mine to smaller files. the Iris / Purple MAM is my very first RM and i totally love it, but like everyone else says, if it's not really what you expected it's worth reconsideration.

i agree, it's darker (the Iris) than i expected. i think flash really washes it out in other pictures and makes it appear brighter.
I can't make mine smaller either, photobucket has some problem with my computer. Anyway, now I can't make up my mind. I kind of feel like I should send it back and try to score a plain Iris MAM on ebay or with a code. Part of the problem is I went & bought a wine Nikki which sort of messed up the bag fund.

I do like the dark leather with the new hw.

wow.. that's such a pretty bag.. I can't wait to find a MAB.. The Iris & purple seems the same to me (which I think I like it better). different from the steady where there is a big contrast.. If anyone find a MAB.. please PM me..

how different do you guys think the color is from the Concord? i have the Iris/Purple but in pictures they end up looking very similar. or the Deep Violet?? are they all just different names for the same color?