Irina shayk

She is drop dead gorgeous. He's so handsome. That'll be one good looking kid. I'm surprised and glad she walked the VS show since she's showing. Must have been booked way before she was preg and VS couldn't pull her out cause it would have been a big controversy.

Reactions: shesnochill
It's funny you say that because what you described sound like Angelina Jolie to me and she reminds me of a younger Angelina who is in your avatar.

I can see the resemblance, but in my opinion Angelina's face details are far more exquisitely arranged than Irina's. I don't find Irina attractive.

Angie in her heyday was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

Now that it's been pointed out she does look like Angelina. Odd lips, older looking. She looks a lot prettier and less sickly though. Her little bump looked cute at the VS show with her jackets.

The baby is a bit of a surprise. I was expecting this relationship to be temporary.

She looks at least 35. Can't put my finger on it, but I just don't think she's terribly attractive. There's something cold about her.
I know what you mean, there's a harshness to her face.

I mean overall she is very pretty but some of her features are quite course, certain angles are not that flattering.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tivo
I think Bradley Cooper is ready to be a dad, but isn't ready to marry this woman. I'm sorry to say this, I thought this relationship was going to be temporary too. He needs to find someone closer to his age and is on the same wavelength as he is.

DiCaprio keeps dating 20 year olds. I'm so tired of men in his 40s dating 20 years younger, just because you can, doesn't mean you should. And how do you fall in love with someone you can't even connect with. Love can't be developed purely from lust. And yeah, I date a Victoria Secret model. So what? Where's the love? You date a human shell, but where's her soul?