Irina shayk

Mar 28, 2010
'I love a small Brazilian bikini': Irina Shayk smoulders in new shoe campaign as she promises to show more skin

She sizzled on the beach in very skimpy bikini bottoms this week with a fellow Victoria's Secret model.
And Irina Shayk's admirers will be happy to know that there's plenty more where that cam from.
As more shots are released from her campaign with Spanish shoe brand XTi, the 26-year-old spoke about her style.

When asked about what she likes to waer on the beach, she told CelebStyle: 'I love a small Brazilian bikini, that's why people think I am from Brazil. I love to have a small tan line and Brazilian bikinis are perfect for it. I have a huge collection of bikinis at home, many of them come from Sports Illustrated that I have done for six years already.'
She said that women should be able to wear 'whatever you want' to feel sexy.

'You just need to feel confident in yourself. I love to wear comfortable clothes so that they feel like my second skin. I am absolutely sure that any woman can be beautiful and sexy and there are no standards of beauty. A very important thing is to wear comfortable and beautiful lingerie.'

She described her personal style as 'very easy and clean. I love to wear very comfortable clothes that make me feel amazing. I like to mix styles, and lately I've been buying vintage clothes.'
In the latest promo shots for XTi, Irina can be seen in an array of very skimpy outfits and shoes.

In one shot, she wears just a pair of black pants and poses seductively on a bed, while in another, she dons tiny Daisy Dukes.
The model has been dating Portuguese football player Cristiano Ronaldo, also 26, since early 2010.

In February last year Irina and Ronaldo were reported to be engaged after he apparently jetted from Spain to New York to propose to the Russian beauty on Valentine's Day.

This year, speaking to the NY Post, Irina dished out some advice for women celebrating Valentine's Day.
The confident model said: 'You just have to be yourself to flirt and be beautiful and sexy. You don’t need to have long legs and big lips and beautiful hair and makeup. Just be a normal person.'

Real Madrid star Ronaldo is already father to a baby boy. He became a father on June 17 when a mystery woman gave birth to Cristiano Ronaldo Jr.

His mother Dolores is helping raise the baby between Madrid and Portugal. The identity of the baby's mother has never been revealed.

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 4,974
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 4,349
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 2,989
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 3,650
  • a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 2,872
Irina Shayk Launches Intimissimi Perfect Bra Collection in London, April:

Source: OnCelebrity

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    377.4 KB · Views: 3,452
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 2,449
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 2,476
Supermodels Chrissy Teigen and Irina Shayk hit the red carpet at the 2012 White House Correspondents’ Dinner held at the Washington Hilton on Saturday (April 28) in Washington, DC.

Chrissy, in Balenciaga, joined her boyfriend John Legend at the prestigious event. They sat at the NPR table along with Once Upon a Time‘s Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas, Mary J. Blige, and Colin Hanks.

“I joked that I was a congresswoman (from Washington) and a real congressman believed me. This is epic,” Chrissy tweeted. Ha!

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 2,597
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 3,393
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 3,008