Iridescent purple SLG wear/reviews

sscrayzee

Ig: luxelovess
Feb 28, 2012
Hey all. Just got my first chanel piece ever yesterday. Very exciting.
However just after day one i noticed some slight wear where the zipper pocket of my bag were to rub when pulling it out.
Now im afraid that its goig to wear really badly and I should have just gone with caviar but the purple is so so beautiful. Anyone have any reviews on this?

Attachments

• IMG_7412.JPG
    IMG_7412.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 441
It is a metallic lambskin that is specially treated to give it the iridescent appearance. Because of this treatment, it is a lot more delicate than other materials or even regular lambskin.

With wear and over time the coating will begin to fade off in areas where the wallet rubs against things.

Treat it with a little extra precaution and it should still last you a very long time, though! Enjoy this beautiful and limited piece. :smile:

I been using mine everyday since I got it and I haven't been super careful I'm really surprised actually how well it's doing. I thought I would have to baby it like my other lamb skins. I think you'll be fine the other is beautiful I love mine. Congrats!

Hi! How is this holding up? I just got a similar one and was wondering how the metallic lamsin holds up.

Also do you think the treated metallic lambskin is a little less buttery than untreated Chanel lambskin?