Alexander Wang Iridescent Goodness - LOVE her

SO IN LOVE with the iridescent studs but I can't seem to pull the trigger! I definitely love the studs with peroxide vs black, but I'm terrified of white bags. :nogood:

I've literally carried my peroxide and iridescent Diego every day since I got it in may and I haven't had any issues keeping it clean.

I wear dark blue jeans all the time. I sprayed the bag with leather protectant and I make sure to wipe it down if I notice any color transfer.

I'd been wanting a white bag for a long time and this is the perfect one...for me at least.

I've literally carried my peroxide and iridescent Diego every day since I got it in may and I haven't had any issues keeping it clean.

I wear dark blue jeans all the time. I sprayed the bag with leather protectant and I make sure to wipe it down if I notice any color transfer.

I'd been wanting a white bag for a long time and this is the perfect one...for me at least.

I've never been successful with getting denim dye off my bags! Which leather protectant do you use? I got the Alexander Wang Rocco in black lambskin w/ gold studs last week but am debating the beige w/ rose gold studs too but am worried if I wear it with the shoulder strap my denim will rub on the side.

I've never been successful with getting denim dye off my bags! Which leather protectant do you use? I got the Alexander Wang Rocco in black lambskin w/ gold studs last week but am debating the beige w/ rose gold studs too but am worried if I wear it with the shoulder strap my denim will rub on the side.

I used collonil waterstop spray. It was suggested to me by someone else in this wang forum.

I think I should reapply it by now

Also make sure to spray outside and not in your house...you want it to be well ventilated.