Alexander Wang Iridescent Goodness - LOVE her

Pics definitely do this bag justice...I got my Diego in this color combo and absolutely love it. It's the perfect shade of white...not to bright but not yellowy.

As suggested by another poster I sprayed it with collonil protectant. Thursday I wore dark blue jeans and the blue xfered onto the back of the bag and I was able to wipe it all off.

LOVE THIS!

*pics DON'T do this bag justice

Pics definitely do this bag justice...I got my Diego in this color combo and absolutely love it. It's the perfect shade of white...not to bright but not yellowy.

As suggested by another poster I sprayed it with collonil protectant. Thursday I wore dark blue jeans and the blue xfered onto the back of the bag and I was able to wipe it all off.

LOVE THIS!
I'm so glad you got it...and at a great price too. I love the iridescent hardware! Congratulations! Pics please, when you've got time. :smile:

I posted these pics in another thread but here they are again. I really love the shade of white. It was exactly what I've been searching for.

View attachment 2646123View attachment 2646124View attachment 2646125View attachment 2646126
That is SOOOOOO FABULOUS! And to think you got it at a great price due to a website glitch, WOOT, WOOT!!! Thanks for describing your treatment of your gorgeous bag too. By the way, I saw a few great AW bags on The Outnet today, fyi. :P:woohoo:

That is SOOOOOO FABULOUS! And to think you got it at a great price due to a website glitch, WOOT, WOOT!!! Thanks for describing your treatment of your gorgeous bag too. By the way, I saw a few great AW bags on The Outnet today, fyi. :P:woohoo:

Thanks! Where I live Rocco and rockie sightings are very rare but I've never seen anyone carrying a Diego. I love carrying something that isn't so pervasive.

Ugh all these sales are murder on my wallet. If I were to get another bag this summer it would be the rose gold Rocco. I've been watching them but they haven't dipped low enough in price quite yet.

I'm currently trying to sell off shoes and bags right now to make space and to get myself some extra cash for that next must have purchase.

Thanks! Where I live Rocco and rockie sightings are very rare but I've never seen anyone carrying a Diego. I love carrying something that isn't so pervasive.

Ugh all these sales are murder on my wallet. If I were to get another bag this summer it would be the rose gold Rocco. I've been watching them but they haven't dipped low enough in price quite yet.

I'm currently trying to sell off shoes and bags right now to make space and to get myself some extra cash for that next must have purchase.
If the bag you bought went down in price just a bit more, I'd purchase it, as well. I just bought a Rockie in silver. OMG, it's my first and I'm thrilled by it's appearance and apparent durability. It's such a quality bag. It is gorgeous. I've been looking at Rockie's for years and finally bought one online from Barneys. They reduced it 40% right away, first day of sale, so I went for it. I have a lot of silver jewelry so it will complement my pieces. I haven't seen a great assortment of high end bags where I live, not regularly, but I do see a lot of Kors and Coach and LV's, no big deal--but they do make some nice ones, they're just not calling to me like an AW bag, especially with studs. :smile: I looked at the AW site and while checking out the Pelican I noticed the hardware was a matte black, which I like, but would definitely buy it in silver because after reading the description, much to my horror, they said basically to be careful because the hardware might chip!!!! That is a terrible, horrid selling point, don't you think? I mean, you buy a high-end bag and then bump it against your car door and the hardware chips? Quelle horreur!!! :nogood:

I posted these pics in another thread but here they are again. I really love the shade of white. It was exactly what I've been searching for.

View attachment 2646123View attachment 2646124View attachment 2646125View attachment 2646126

I just wanted you to know that your pics totally sold me on this bag. I love the iridescent HW and even though I have a troubled past with bucket bags I really think the Diego shows off the iridescence better than the Rockie/Rocco because of the studs around the belt loops.

I'd been thinking about it in Peroxide for a while then I saw your photos and went to the AW site to find it on sale so I bought one. I know the price could drop further but this is a bag I want to enjoy during the summer so I couldn't wait. :smile:

If the bag you bought went down in price just a bit more, I'd purchase it, as well. I just bought a Rockie in silver. OMG, it's my first and I'm thrilled by it's appearance and apparent durability. It's such a quality bag. It is gorgeous. I've been looking at Rockie's for years and finally bought one online from Barneys. They reduced it 40% right away, first day of sale, so I went for it. I have a lot of silver jewelry so it will complement my pieces. I haven't seen a great assortment of high end bags where I live, not regularly, but I do see a lot of Kors and Coach and LV's, no big deal--but they do make some nice ones, they're just not calling to me like an AW bag, especially with studs. :smile: I looked at the AW site and while checking out the Pelican I noticed the hardware was a matte black, which I like, but would definitely buy it in silver because after reading the description, much to my horror, they said basically to be careful because the hardware might chip!!!! That is a terrible, horrid selling point, don't you think? I mean, you buy a high-end bag and then bump it against your car door and the hardware chips? Quelle horreur!!! :nogood:

I think the white will drop in price more simply because it's white and I think people may be more hesitant to pull the trigger on a white bag.

I just wanted you to know that your pics totally sold me on this bag. I love the iridescent HW and even though I have a troubled past with bucket bags I really think the Diego shows off the iridescence better than the Rockie/Rocco because of the studs around the belt loops.

I'd been thinking about it in Peroxide for a while then I saw your photos and went to the AW site to find it on sale so I bought one. I know the price could drop further but this is a bag I want to enjoy during the summer so I couldn't wait. :smile:

This is my 1st bucket bag and while it poses it's challenges with getting into some of the compartments I still am very much in love with it and have been using it daily since I purchased it. It's split into 3 sections I like using the space on the back for my wallet cuz it's easiest to get in and out of while the bags on my shoulder.

Just like you I like that the iridescent hardware is trimmed around the top. I'm only 5'3ish so you can't see the bottom studs as well when I wear it on my shoulder but they show better when I wear it cross body. Actually, sometimes I use the shorter strap as a shoulder strap and you can see the bottom hardware well then. I'm interested to see how you like it in person, both the color and bucket style...like any bag I think a bucket bag can just be hit or miss depending on a persons needs.