Alexander Wang Iridescent Goodness - LOVE her

Yay! I'm so glad someone took the plunge on the iridescent with peroxide! I LOVE this bag and am so tempted. Please keep this thread up to date on any color transfer issues you have or if you do anything to protect the leather.

BTW, I've heard running a pencil along the zipper tines will make it run smoother, but just be careful to wipe off any excess!

Hi. Sorry to be resurrecting an old thread but I received a requests to post pictures of my peroxide iridescent rockie and didn't want to hijack anyone's current thread.

I've had this for 2 months, but have only just been wearing it for the past 1 month once the weather started to warm up. I can't seem to put it down.

I think it's the perfect shade of white. It's not stark white, it's not ecru/off white either. It's kind of a soft white. Here are some pictures. The ones in the car seat are in the sun.

You will not regret it. The studs are gorgeous too, I've received so many compliments. The only drawback I have encountered is the zipper, it was hard to close at first but has loosened up with wear. I have not seen any color transfer or anything. However, when it rains, I do switch out of it as a precaution and I try not to wear jeans with this.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400690113.882479.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1400690125.775344.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1400690136.583182.jpg

Great mod shots :tup: Do you find it heavy? I'm debating between this and PS1 medium :smile:

It's actually not too bad. It doesn't seem heavy when I'm carrying it on my arm (using the short handles) or on one shoulder. Although I was doing something last week and needed to be hands-free so I swung it over my head to wear cross body and the strap dug into my neck. I think because my strap was on the shortest length so wearing it cross body made it at an awkward length. Do you have a dept store that sells it that you could try out?

The PS1 is lovely too.. I have my eyes on those as well :smile:

It's actually not too bad. It doesn't seem heavy when I'm carrying it on my arm (using the short handles) or on one shoulder. Although I was doing something last week and needed to be hands-free so I swung it over my head to wear cross body and the strap dug into my neck. I think because my strap was on the shortest length so wearing it cross body made it at an awkward length. Do you have a dept store that sells it that you could try out?

The PS1 is lovely too.. I have my eyes on those as well :smile:

Thanks for your info :smile: I'm actually heading to NM to try it out ;)

Have a great Memorial weekend :sunshine:

Such a beautiful bag waiting on my Diego in the same color combo to arrive.

I have the matte black Rocco and loved it all winter long but have been searching high and low for a white bag. I didn't want to spend so much on a bag but due to website glitch that made it more discounted then intended I couldn't pass it up.

*fingers crossed* that I love it but your pics have me so excited and I can't wait to see the color IRL.

Pics definitely do this bag justice...I got my Diego in this color combo and absolutely love it. It's the perfect shade of white...not to bright but not yellowy.

As suggested by another poster I sprayed it with collonil protectant. Thursday I wore dark blue jeans and the blue xfered onto the back of the bag and I was able to wipe it all off.

LOVE THIS!