Iridescent Collections!

BoyBags

Mar 24, 2015
Hello everyone!

I wanted to see if anyone else is obsessed with iridescent items, just like me! I would love to see everyone’s favorite iridescent babies.

Here is a photo of my collection. :loveeyes:

Attachments

• 2C03AD69-97C4-4BB3-B1F2-F3EE4D49C608.jpeg
    2C03AD69-97C4-4BB3-B1F2-F3EE4D49C608.jpeg
    199.2 KB · Views: 2,150
  • 4A4CB6D2-7171-4617-BAA9-357545D7E1E6.jpeg
    4A4CB6D2-7171-4617-BAA9-357545D7E1E6.jpeg
    177.3 KB · Views: 2,134
Wow!! What a beautiful collection. How are you finding the iridescent overlay on lambskin? I LOVED the iridescent purple / silver from last fall but since it was lambskin I was so wary about getting it.

Wow!! What a beautiful collection. How are you finding the iridescent overlay on lambskin? I LOVED the iridescent purple / silver from last fall but since it was lambskin I was so wary about getting it.

Thanks so much!! Honestly I’ve not had any issues with any of the lambskin pieces, and I use them all often. Granted, I do change out my bags frequently so they don’t show much wear. But I carried my Gabrielle all over NYC in freezing weather and had no issues!

Love the new thread and pictures! Love your collection@boysbags!

Thank you! I’m slightly obsessed.

Wow! Lot of light :smile:

:yahoo:

My Rose Gold Iridescent Collection.
I also have the Iridescent Purple ML with Rainbow HW and a Metallic Charcoal Jumbo with shiny Ruthenium HW not pictured. :smile:
(Pic is from my IG)

I’m so happy to see another iridescent collector! What an amazing collection! I’d love to see the Purple ML with rainbow hardware! That thing was impossible to find!

Ps. Just followed you on Instagram :smile: @ford_broooks

Reactions: Sneal
Hello everyone!

I wanted to see if anyone else is obsessed with iridescent items, just like me! I would love to see everyone’s favorite iridescent babies.

Here is a photo of my collection. :loveeyes:
Holy WOW those are some crazy gorgeous items & what pretty pics!! You made me stop & think, “what are my chanel metallics &/or iridescent items so I just took this pic for you:smile: Gold beige reissue, silver metallic compact wallet & charcoal grey card holder.

Attachments

• DBD2CDB6-C273-4A0F-A5E3-5B7FD0D041BC.jpeg
    DBD2CDB6-C273-4A0F-A5E3-5B7FD0D041BC.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 1,661
Holy WOW those are some crazy gorgeous items & what pretty pics!! You made me stop & think, “what are my chanel metallics &/or iridescent items so I just took this pic for you:smile: Gold beige reissue, silver metallic compact wallet & charcoal grey card holder.

Whoop whoop! Thanks for stopping in Kendie!

What beautiful pieces you have there. I absolutely love them.:loveeyes::loveeyes: