Iridescent chanel bags with rainbow hardware! X

Ugh I don't know what's happening with the photo! This has never happened before [emoji53]
I've had the bag 1 year, I use it a lot and haven't had any issues with sagging! I don't think that it's getting softer really. The base isn't sagging.
I think it's the new medium, I can fit a lot into it (even usually a book). I use this bag for pretty much everything outside of work and it has just been a gem [emoji4]
Look great !!! Thank you for the information, can't wait for mine !!!.

I have this same bag, and I use it far more than any other bag I own. You will love it [emoji7]
Hi Designerlovers, I just received my bronze today and I just notice that 1 stud on the trap is gold colour, while other is rainbow colour (photo), is this normal???, your is the same ???
Please let me know, thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_0208.JPG
    IMG_0208.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 1,008
  • IMG_0209.JPG
    IMG_0209.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 1,028
Can I still get iridescent collection somewhere? Or it's all gone since it's last years cruise collection...
Yes, you can still find the famous 16C iridescent rainbow boy bags, but be prepared to pay $$ for them. I got mine from Fashionphile, January of this year, so I've just had mine for a couple of months. Excellent condition, old medium boy, green color, still had blue stickers on hardware, was almost mint condition.., I paid $6200. Here is photo:
https://www.fashionphile.com/chanel-iridescent-goatskin-quilted-medium-boy-flap-green-153431
I have heard and seen that the new Cruise/Spring 2017 collection will have some iridescent bags, with rainbow hardware, but they of course are different this time around..
Good luck on your search, and please watch out for counterfeits, they are everywhere with the Cruise 16C bags, all over Ebay... makes me sick!

Hi Designerlovers, I just received my bronze today and I just notice that 1 stud on the trap is gold colour, while other is rainbow colour (photo), is this normal???, your is the same ???
Please let me know, thank you.
I have the green iridescent boy, and both screw backs are rainbow hue on mine. One is the dark blueish hue, and the other more of the pinkish gold, but definitely both are rainbow colored. Also the stitching thread on the strap and throughout my entire bag is emerald green, the same color as my bag. I don't know what color thread they used on the purple or bronze bags, but it might be something to research.. Hope this helps..

I have the green iridescent boy, and both screw backs are rainbow hue on mine. One is the dark blueish hue, and the other more of the pinkish gold, but definitely both are rainbow colored. Also the stitching thread on the strap and throughout my entire bag is emerald green, the same color as my bag. I don't know what color thread they used on the purple or bronze bags, but it might be something to research.. Hope this helps..
Thank you for your input.
Now I look more close up, I think 1 stud is fading, it is still hue but not as strong as others.
And colour thread is bronze too.

Thank you for your input.
Now I look more close up, I think 1 stud is fading, it is still hue but not as strong as others.
And colour thread is bronze too.

Hi! I think this is normal since the rainbow coloring isn't going to be the same on everything. From what I understand the rainbow coloring comes from a heating process on the metal so it won't be as uniform as if it were painted on.

My two studs on the strap are each a little different in the coloring. I wouldn't worry too much! I know we are always worried when we get new bags to make sure they're perfect! I think these bags just have a little bit of uniqueness to each part of them [emoji4]

Hi ladies, I'm new to this forum. Have been reading tons of review here. :smile:

I'm actually eyeing the bronze version but is hesitant to pull the trigger. Main reason being since Chanel has a strict 5 year refurbishment/repair policy and these bags have such unique colours, what happens after 5 years? Will non Chanel bag repair companies be able to do colour touch ups on them?

TIA for your replies!

Reactions: CocoGlitter
Well as far as I know Chanel often will repeat successful designs with different colors of course, but familiar themes, i.e.-rainbow hardware with iridescent materials, I heard that they tend to do this about every 2 years or so. For instance- the popular 2016 Cruise collection that had the purple, green and bronze iridescent goatskin pieces with the rainbow hardware. Then- 2017 K collection- lavender iridescent lambskin pieces with the rainbow hardware. It all depends on how well received the pieces are among the public.

Reactions: CocoGlitter
Chanel often will repeat successful designs with different colors of course, but familiar themes, i.e.-rainbow hardware with iridescent materials, I heard that they tend to do this about every 2 years or so. For instance- the popular 2016 Cruise collection that had the purple, green and bronze iridescent goatskin pieces with the rainbow hardware. Then- 2017 K collection- lavender iridescent lamb

Any news on upcoming collections?