Ippolita Sample Sale in NY

ikny

O.G.
Oct 21, 2006
Just came back from this sample sale, pretty good selection, great prices. 18K gold 65% off, not sure about everything else. There was a case of silver bangles for $50. Here's the link to the detailed report on Racked which is pretty accurate except unlike what they say there was a decent selection of items in rosé: http://ny.racked.com/archives/2011/12/09/ippolita_1.php#more

Friday, December 9 through Sunday, December 11. Fri 10am—6pm, Sat 10am—8pm, Sun noon—5pm. Lighthouse International, 111 E. 59th St between Park and Lexington Aves (800-829-0500)

bagsforme

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Wow I would have gone nuts buying all of it. Love her stuff!
How far in advance do they announce these sales? It would be worth flying up for.

ikny

O.G.
Oct 21, 2006
bagsforme said:
Wow I would have gone nuts buying all of it. Love her stuff!
How far in advance do they announce these sales? It would be worth flying up for.
I saw the announcement in an email from TopButton only a few days prior to the sale. And I think this was the very first time they did it, so not sure if they'll have it again and when they'd announce it.
But you are right, it took a lot of willpower to behave :smile: And now I'm kind of sorry I did :smile: