Ipod?

Laria

Jul 22, 2006
I think refurbished is a good way to go in order to save unless you want to buy new. Then I would have to say Costco or any other electronics store that is offering a gift certificate back. For example on Black Friday I believe Best buy and Target both offered $20.00 back in their stores if you buy an ipod. Apple itself had a sale around Black Friday where I believe the ipods were 10% off? Who knows if they will have another one.

kallison

wake up.you're alive
Sep 3, 2006
atlanta then anchorage in december!
refurbished is cool if you want an older model (albeit, only slightly older sometimes). and, btw, the 30 & 60 gig refurbished models are sold out at apple.
i think target still has a deal on nanos...(i got my new 30gb with a $25 gift card on black friday)...and last i checked, circuit city had a GREAT deal on an 80 gb (which i am VERY tempted because my 30gb is already full).
it'll definately be easier to get deals on the new nanos, rather than the video ones.

Mar 14, 2006
the apple store has a recyling policy that if you turn in an old ipod you get a 10% discount on a new one. The site doesn't specify if it's the whole purchase or limited to one ipod only though.

Sunnydqt

Sunny
O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
Phildelphia
I just gave away my old ipod mini to my bf's sister and now I really want a video ipod 80GB. I don't know if I want to spend another $350 after doing all my christmas shopping. I checked apple store and refurbished ones are all sold out. :sad:

Aslan

rainy
Nov 12, 2006
New York City
Apple keeps a tight line on the iPod's second party retailers' prices, so don't expect to get a significant markdown unless you buy refurbished from Apple.

wd_fowler

Dec 24, 2006
they are the same price everywhere, but you might as well buy it at Best Buy. if you're not a rewardzone member yet sign up to be a member before your purchase. if you are a rewardzone member already you should have gotten a coupon in the mail for 12% off any purchase. you can manage your rewardzone account at myrewardzone.com and get your Best Buy certificates online instead of waiting for them to come in the mail. it's worth it in the end.

sahm

Nov 7, 2006
The back of the Best Buy coupon lists items not applicable to the discount coupon - Apple products included. Hth.