Tech Ipod Playlist Help?????

tknight

*MuAH*
Jun 3, 2008
HEY EVERYBODY MY WONDERFUL BF GAVE ME AN IPOD NANO FOR CHRISTMAS I NEED TO KNOW TO MAKE A PLAYLIST AND HOW TO NAME THEM DIFFERENT NAMES??? IF YOU COULD PLEASE HELP ME OUT I NEED THE PLAYLIST BEFORE SUNDAY THATS WHEN I WILL BE STARTING MY NEW WORKOUT!!!! O YEAH!!!!:yahoo:

THANKS IN ADVANCE,
TRACY

When you have Itunes on your computer , up look at the bottom left hand corner , there is a little plus sign , click this , this will add a spot for your new playlist in the list on the left hand side , double click on the title (it will say untilted playlist ) name it what ever you want , then go into you music libary and find the song you want and right click on it , the pop up menu will say "add to playlist " click on the name of the playlist you want the song to appear in , this will add the song to playlist
you can also do a On The Go playlist by going through your Ipod and holding down the middle button when you find the song you want , you can chose a whole album with this option too , when you sync your Ipod back to your computer you will see the playlist in the list of the left

hope this helps , if you need anymore help PM me :rochard::tunes::jammin:

I go to the tool bar in the top of the screen when you have iTunes open and click 'File'. Select 'New Smart Playlist...'. You can then select 'Album' and 'is' and then type in the name of the album you want. It will appear in the general playlist section, but then all you have to do is drag it up to your ipod and drop it in the music category. It should then sync as a new playlist.

Sorry, I know it's kind of confusing, but feel free to PM me if you have any questions.