iPod owners

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So unhelpful, I know, but I'm still using the phones that came with mine (!)

2. ^^^ Me too, but to be fair I haven't had it for very long.

3. Sennheiser make very good headphones. I use sony ones myself, I trashed the original earbuds as soon as I took em out of the packaging.

4. I've gone through two pairs of i-pod headphones on my mini now, so now i use Sony ones and they're great!

5. I bought the fontopia ones since my original completely fell apart (but it did last for 2 years and only problem I had was it getting dirty lol). I hated that one wire is longer than the other, and it's too short w/o the extension (unless you own a mini/nano and wear it on your arms). Finally returned it for apple's new headphones that comes with radio remote. Perfect wire length! And I still love the original shape better that those "noise cancelling" fontopia with rubber ends.

6. I use the buds that came with them and i brought ear jammer to attach to them , so they can stay in my ear

7. hmmm thanks heaps everyone!!!! :amuse: :amuse: :amuse: i'm not too keen on the looks of those ear bud thingys, they look like they hurt!!! but i guess i'll go and try them out... will do it when the weekend comes around! i cant believe how many ppl had problems with the normal iPod ear phones - its so odd!!!

keep the suggestions coming in! :biggrin:

8. Im currently using the ones that came with them,but im going to throw them out soon. The wire is breaking,and im going away for the weekend,and I want new ear phones =)