Ipod owners- which one?

SuzyZ said:
I'm already re-thinking.

Screens are prone to going blank and not cracking. We are on our second nano. I wouldn't recommend one unless you take the extended warranty so you are covered for 2 years. You have the option to take the extension 2 days prior to the termination of your 1 year warranty that came with the nano. Apple has a great service department and make repairs hassle free!

I've got the Ipod video and I LOVE it!!!
I've got all of my CD's on there and I don't know how I survived without it!!!!

Does anyone know where you can find a nice case for the video??

I have the 30G video iPod, and I love it. This is the best deal in terms of space for the money. I have tons of songs on it, audiobooks, photos, and have started downloading videos, and I have barely made a dent in the available space. If you want to run with it, go for the nano, but if you want the best value for your money, spring for the video.

I have a white ipod video and just passed down my pink mini to my little sister. They've been pretty good so far. The thing I like about the video is the awesome screen. I go running with mine, but I have to wear this huge Prada messenger bag :lol: I'm sure I could find an armband or a case for it, but I guess I've just gotten used to it and would feel like CRAP if it fell down and got all scratched up.

I'm thinking about getting either an ipod (probably the U2 one, it's the only one I'm sucker enough to buy. I don't care about video) or a nintendo ds lite.
I can't make up my mind...I think the DS is cooler, but I think I'd get more use out of my ipod...then again, I do have a 1gb flash drive mp3 player that works perfectly fine...so I just might use the DS more...or maybe I should just buy a bag. decisions.

I have a pink 6gb Mini that I bought in the summer when the Nanos came out. I think its perfect, its a great size, I only have like 800 songs on there, so there's always room for more, and I was considering a Nano, but I really don't like the size because I'm afraid that I'll lose it or break it. The video is way too big for me, it would be a waste of money 'cause I don't have enough songs to put on there.

I have a white creative zen and I love it! Was never really into iPods for some reason, but I do like the iPod video. It's very sleek and thin compared to the original.

Just got the 30G video ipod last week, and its already attatched to me. I swear, I don't leave the house without it! :biggrin:

On a side note, does anyone know how to download videos on to it that aren't purchased from itunes? The selection so far is a bit thin, and I'm looking for stuff they haven't listed yet.

I have a shuffle (given as a gift), a silver mini (which has been great the last 3 years) and a 30g video. I love them all, and they all serve their purposes. The shuffle I use for running. The mini and video my hubby and I use for travel. We also have the video sitting on a bose dock. We listen to it at least once a day. I have had other MP3 players, and in my experience, Apples iTunes is by far the easiest to use!

On another note...I have the white 30gb and my friends who have the black complain about fingerprints. Just another thing to consider. Let us know what you get.

SuLi said:
I would go with a regular iPod. I've had mine 20G iPod for almost 3 years now, and use it every day. Let us know what you decide.
I own a regular ipod also..for the past two years..its awsome..I have 800 songs on it,and I have alot of space left also