ipod nano cases

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. does anyone have any info if any designer is going to come out with a case for the nano? i seriously need one soon, i've had it for months now and i keep it in a newborn baby sock, but recently i've been DROPPING it. gotta get something soon before the screen cracks!

really need a case, and i prefer a nice one because i've seen some other ones being sold at target and they are really badly made and still cost $30.00, not only that it's also tacky designs/colors.

anyone have any info on future nano cases? coach? chanel? MJ? LV? anything?

2. I believe there's a LV one in the making, but a LV cles also holds a nano perfectly. :smile:

3. I was going to comment on what Ayla said (darn it Ayla, you're too quick for me!) a LV cles holds a nano perfectly!

4. is that on elux?

5. The mono case I saw on elux is not for the nano it's the regular size. I can't find anything for the nano and have been using those Apple tubes.

6. Yeah ! Go us, great minds think alike ! :lol:

7. I saw a gorgeous (albeit somewhat outrageous) gold leather GUCCI guccissima nano case at Nordstroms. It was hot, small, and fairly simple (despite the gold GG's all over!) and it had a long strap to carry around your neck if you choose.

...it was the first and only cool nano case i have ever seen

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice