Ipod Etiquette !! What Are Your Rules ??

1. Whom do you, and do not unplug for ?

2. I was at the library & someone was listening to their ipod really loud. I thought that was rude because the place was really quiet that you can hear everything..

3. If I'm on public transport or say at a bus stop I turn it down really low so its barely hearable to myself. I don't listen to it in shops/cafes/librarys etc and I would always take my headphones out if someone is trying to talk to me.

4. No rules for me, but I usually only use it when bored/alone.

5. I only use it when I'm at the gym & I really don't care if anyone else can hear it while I'm working out.

6. Usually I have one speaker in my ear, the other out, so that I can listen to the music but still be able to hear if someone is talking to me.

7. I don't have one yet and I don't think I will. I feel funny at the thought of me having earplugs on doing my eyerday thing.

8. I only use my iPod when I'm at home, doing my chores, homework, etc.

9. I keep it low so I can hear people when they speak to me. I'll only unplug when I want someone to have my undivided attention, like my BF.

10. does this stuff apply to zen micro users? :P

11. I only use my iPod at home or in my car. I have an Alpine stereo system that you can plug the iPod directly into, so I don't worry, I am NOT driving with earphones on! When I used to take public transportation, I used to take my portable CD player with me. The buses are so noisy, nobody really notices if you have it turned up a bit. I would never use my iPod in a library or any other place where quiet is expected.

12. me too! but i think this is bad, because I have selective hearing, so when I listen to music in one ear, I sing, and only respond to the person talking in my other ear when I hear something I want to hear.

13. I unplug for no one... :supacool:

Seriously though, since I've gotten my iPod I've my lip-reading skills have improved enormously. :jammin:

14. I use it everywhere, all the time. I will unplug is someone is trying to talk to me, sometimes I pretend I don't see them (SAs that are annoying lol). I'll keep it low in the library, otherwise, pretty much full balst lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice