Ipod Case Suggestions?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey y'all. I just got a new video ipod, and I want to get a case to cover it. I've looked at Coach and a few other places, but I wanted to get some opinions before I made a purchase. Thanks!

2. Vaja - Leather Products

GREAT place. I just got a cover there made specially for my Razr and it's SO CUTE! So many colors and it's pricy, but great quality.

3. I have one too for my Razr. I love Vaja. I just ordered one for my Husband for Christmas. They are expensive but they look so sleek.

The lighter colors get dirty quickly so I would suggest a darker color.

4. Yeah I got a green with a pink stripe down the middle. It's lightish but I haven't had dirt problems as of yet. But I am anal about my phone so I probably take extra care not to touch it with dirty hands. :P

5. I found this cute Ipod case by Juicy Couture from Shopbop.com. What do you guys think? :smile:

[​IMG]

ipodcase.jpg
  6. Wow! Their stuff is SO awesome! Thanks for posting this! I've been looking for something to glam up my Razr, but all the NYCPeach stuff is a little much for me. This is much more up my ally! I love it! :yes:

7. Online Store

i use the agent18 clear case for my ipod video 60GB. i love the ipod design and didn't want to cover it up. the agent18 is a crystal clear case that showcases the look of the ipod. when i carry my ipod in my purse, i put it inside a balenciaga coinpurse. fits perfectly.

8. I also bought the Agent 18 case for my video iPod. I love it!

9. i'm using a pewter Kate Spade case from my iPod video. i love it!

10. Paul Smith all the way. It's classy and the leather really lasts

11. i second that, you can mix and match the leather colours and the leather feels really nice as well... :heart:

12. I like that juicy one posted and the ones at Coach.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice