Ipod case for Video Ipod?

1. On vuitton.com, they are only showing an Ipod case for the Ipod Nano. Does anyone know if LV makes an Ipod case for a regular video Ipod? If so, how much is it? Thanks!

2. eluxury has one. $230.

3. $230 for an iPOD case? That's more than the iPOD itself! But sooo worth it~

4. ^not more than the video one. I have the mono one I think I bought it for $220 or something like that a few months ago. I love it! I think the mono is the only one made for ipod video. I wish they had a mc.

5. I think they MIGHT make MC. When I got mine (etui ipod case), it came with a tag for a multicolore one. I never looked into it though.

6. wow I hope they do! it would be so cute!

7. ^ita!!

8. LV does make an iPod Video case... but only in Monogram Canvas... the entire company is out of stock at the moment, but should have some in soon... they retail for $240 now. :yes:

9. There is one in mono around $240-250! :yes:

10. I just saw this John. :Push:

11. I got mine when it first came out this year and I LOVE it!

12. lol. Not to worry. It happens to us [Addy, Lee, and I] in the authentication thread all the time... :lol:

13. i thought i saw one in damier at eluxury for $240 a few days ago......

14. Thanks everyone!!!

15. Ooooo. That's what I'm looking for. =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice