Tech iPhone Swarovski cases, comments wanted

Mine is not iphone but I just want to share some information on these swarovski cases.. the size of the crystal matters because the smaller it is the higher it's going to cost because they need to use more crystals and it's harder to glue it on the cases I guess. but the smaller the crystal, the picture will be better defined (if u understand what I mean)

for my Blackberry Bold I use ss7 crystals and it cost me about 270 USD.

I like your case!!!

I think some of these cases are gorgeous, but really you can do these yourself for a fraction of the cost if you just want to put the time and energy into it. There are retailers that sell the loose Swarovski crystals and all you'd need is the proper glue and a whatever kind of plain cover. You can etch the design and then bond the crystals yourself. I've done this in the past and it is doable :yes: But, that DSStyles site is amazing!

Another site that is really reputable and renowned for their rhinestoning skills(all of the crystals are swarovski) is posh life! I have yet to try them...gonna get some Louboutins customized! They are a bit pricey but they have been featured in magazines, used by celebs, so they must be very professional!

I've always wanted a bling-ed swarovski case for my blackberry bold. But to get it customized is so expensive and I don't like how the case makes my phone even more bulkier. Instead I bought the swarovski crystal individually and bling-ed it myself :smile: saves me a lot of money too!

SAM_1401.jpg

chupabum

I've always wanted a bling-ed swarovski case for my blackberry bold. But to get it customized is so expensive and I don't like how the case makes my phone even more bulkier. Instead I bought the swarovski crystal individually and bling-ed it myself :smile: saves me a lot of money too!

SAM_1401.jpg

chupabum

Ohhhh pink BB!!!! Love it!!! I wanna make my iphone PINK:heart:

Shonntew....I would love to see your case! Black hematite sounds beautiful! Can you post pics?

I personally do not want a full crystal back for my phone, so I just recently ordered individual tiny crystals from rhinestonebiz.com I am going to do the lower half of my white iphone and just the Apple logo in the clear crystals. Trying to get the look of the $177,000 diamond iphone look for cheap lol My crystals should be here this week...cant wait to do it. I've attached a pic of the expensive diamond iphone that is my inspiration.

this looks realllly nice! i like how it's subtle.

I love getting my phone customized! Makes me feel extra special because I have a phone that's very different from others. I'm very lucky to have a friend who learned to do these Swarovski designs in Taiwan and have the material to help me customize =)

Here's a photo of my HTC Magic =) She applied the crystals right on my phone, there's no cases or anything on my phone. I love it so much!!!!
December2009050.jpg

Here's a few other designs she did for various phones:
2009August046.jpg

2009August054.jpg

2010January005.jpg

2009August056.jpg