Tech iPhone Swarovski cases, comments wanted

jmiller09

Aug 7, 2009
I'm pretty fussy when I come to choose an iPhone case. I've heard about a custom made Swarovski case from an international seller called ""DSStyles"".

I want to have something grand and elegant as it is for my girlfriend's iPhone 3GS whose 18 year-old birthday is coming and don't want to let her down. The case there looks cool. But I don't know what it exactly looks like when it's on her hand. Does any one tried on their Swarovski before? Are the Swarovski crystals real and will the crystals ""peel off"" easily?

Anyone can help? Any comments and suggestions please.

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
new jersey
I dont think I would pay to have swarovski crystals on my phone only because I tend to drop it and would more than likely break the cover. I would just get some cheaper crystals.

shonntew

LUV 2 SHOP!
O.G.
May 10, 2008
The land of Oz
I watched a utube review from a US reviewer and she said not to buy from them. I thought their cases were cute too. So I stayed away. But...I ended up getting a custom swarovski case made for me from a seller on eBay. I love it so much!
She sent extra crystals but so far none have fallen off. I have used it for almost 2 months now. It is beautiful and always get tons of compliments.
Let me know if you want her seller name.
The case she made for me is all black hematite crystals.

missisa07

(Isabel)
O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Hawaii
I have two I bought off of eBay. They are amazing.

My brother thinks they're so dumb because they make my phone bigger and heavier lol. I keep getting complimented on them though.

I'll post pictures later on.

Nov 30, 2008
Under a Palm Tree
I watched a utube review from a US reviewer and she said not to buy from them. I thought their cases were cute too. So I stayed away. But...I ended up getting a custom swarovski case made for me from a seller on eBay. I love it so much!
She sent extra crystals but so far none have fallen off. I have used it for almost 2 months now. It is beautiful and always get tons of compliments.
Let me know if you want her seller name.
The case she made for me is all black hematite crystals.
Shonntew....I would love to see your case! Black hematite sounds beautiful! Can you post pics?

I personally do not want a full crystal back for my phone, so I just recently ordered individual tiny crystals from rhinestonebiz.com I am going to do the lower half of my white iphone and just the Apple logo in the clear crystals. Trying to get the look of the $177,000 diamond iphone look for cheap lol My crystals should be here this week...cant wait to do it. I've attached a pic of the expensive diamond iphone that is my inspiration.

Attachments

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
I like that one with just a small amount of stones on it, but it would not be for me. I just don't like all the clutter. Id be worried about what it looked like after a few weeks.

missisa07

(Isabel)
O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Hawaii

Yikes Just ordered this one.

I already have two more but they're way more embellished with WAY more charms which is gorgeous--but also makes my phone heavy. So I'm trying this "lighter" version. :yes:

Nov 30, 2008
Under a Palm Tree
Pretty backs missisa and shonntew. missisa...I like the Chanel back in that it uses both large and small rhinestones!

I worried about using too many crystals on mine as well, thus making it heavier and not as easy to slide in and out of pockets, etc. and since I use my phone a lot for business, I want to keep it simple with just certainly spaced crystals to give it some oomph, but remain business like and professional. I also dont like cases, so I am gluing them direct to my phone, but I'll most likely buy a new phone in July 2010 so Im not too worried about having the rhinestones applied directly.

nelicquele

Aug 5, 2009
Yikes Just ordered this one.

I already have two more but they're way more embellished with WAY more charms which is gorgeous--but also makes my phone heavy. So I'm trying this "lighter" version. :yes:
That is BEAUTIFUL, missisa. I love the Camellia flowers too. I'm not usually fond of these cases, but I would order this one if I had an iPhone. I wonder if they made one for the iPod Touch?

michaeln551

Aug 11, 2009
i’ve been using this case for 3 months now, so far so good, i can really say the stones are stuck properly. The crystals are fine, no falling off so far. :smile:

missisa07

(Isabel)
O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Hawaii
That is BEAUTIFUL, missisa. I love the Camellia flowers too. I'm not usually fond of these cases, but I would order this one if I had an iPhone. I wonder if they made one for the iPod Touch?
I didn't see any iPod Touch cases from them for sale, but they could easily do it. All they would have to do is buy a clear iPod Touch case instead of a clear iPhone case and just bedazzle that. :nuts: