Tech iPhone or Galaxy? Help me decide

I decided to wait for the iPhone 6 truthfully for its size. I feel the galaxy s5 may be a little too big. I wouldn't hesitate to try it one day. If I'm not impressed with the new iPhone even. The wait it killing me though

I decided to wait for the iPhone 6 truthfully for its size. I feel the galaxy s5 may be a little too big. I wouldn't hesitate to try it one day. If I'm not impressed with the new iPhone even. The wait it killing me though

I completely understand! My friend has an iPhone 4 and is anxiously awaiting the 6 as well. I'm thinking fall release like the past few years, and which would coincide with the iOS 8 release.

I recently switched from an iPhone 4S to a Samsung Galaxy S4. I personally like the Galaxy better, it's more customizable. The OS 7 update made my iPhone glitch and apps kept crashing, so I like the Galaxy more. Better ringtones, too.

I recently switched from an iPhone 4S to a Samsung Galaxy S4. I personally like the Galaxy better, it's more customizable. The OS 7 update made my iPhone glitch and apps kept crashing, so I like the Galaxy more. Better ringtones, too.

Thanks for the info! I'm patiently waiting for the iPhone 6 and if not impressed getting the Galaxy S5 :tup:

So after 6 months eligibility to upgrade I decided to wait it out for the iPhone 6. I got the 64gb in gold. I still like the Galaxy s5 and was torn. I wanted a bigger phone but thought the s5 was a hair too big for everyday use. Ask me that at my next upgrade and I'll probably disagree and go bigger 😆lol.
Here's my new iPhone 6 next to my boyfriend's Galaxy s5 (with case)
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411177336.664473.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1411177345.216647.jpg

AGREE!! The new features of the iPhone 6 are 90% of what even an older Samsung S3 already had. And what is with the iPhone cameras having such low resolution? Apple is so far behind.

The S4 is a great device. I gave mine to my son when I got the Note. He loves it.

I have Virgin mobile and my total bill each month is $30 for 300 minutes/unlimited data (high speed to 2.5gb). I realize this service isn't for everyone, but it really suits my needs and budget.

I have had the iphone 4s for close to 2.5 years and the phone still works great, but it was just too small for me. I was waiting for Virgin to get the 6+, but after a lot of research (and trips to the store to look at the Samsung phones) I decided to purchase the Galaxy S5 when it was recently on sale for $449.

The Galaxy S5 screen size is perfect for me as it is smack dab in the middle between the 6 and 6+. It is definitely taking some getting used to, but I appreciate how easy it is to put songs on the device.

I have had the phone for about 8 days now, I am getting more and more used to it.

FYI, the iphone 4s was my first smart phone. I am more comfortable with the Android device than I thought I would be.

I have Virgin mobile and my total bill each month is $30 for 300 minutes/unlimited data (high speed to 2.5gb). I realize this service isn't for everyone, but it really suits my needs and budget.

I have had the iphone 4s for close to 2.5 years and the phone still works great, but it was just too small for me. I was waiting for Virgin to get the 6+, but after a lot of research (and trips to the store to look at the Samsung phones) I decided to purchase the Galaxy S5 when it was recently on sale for $449.

The Galaxy S5 screen size is perfect for me as it is smack dab in the middle between the 6 and 6+. It is definitely taking some getting used to, but I appreciate how easy it is to put songs on the device.

I have had the phone for about 8 days now, I am getting more and more used to it.

FYI, the iphone 4s was my first smart phone. I am more comfortable with the Android device than I thought I would be.

I ended up getting the iPhone 6 and I do love it. I had a couple blackberry's before going to my 4s iPhone but never had an Android. My boyfriend always did, has the S5 and loves it! Looks like an awesome phone. Just decided after all the debating that I would stay with apple since I have an iPad etc. I couldn't agree with you more, I think 5.1 screen on the S5 is perfect. Hope Apple comes out with a size between their now 6 and 6+ for my next upgrade.

I knew where to go for honest opinions!! :tup::tup: My i4s (refurbished) is on its way out and I, too, needed to make a decision. Actually, I also need to make a decision on which carrier will give me the best rates. My friend has the Galaxy 6 and loves it. I had an android before the iphone 4s and could not stand the battery life. At the same time, I am disappointed with my iphone in that it didn't even last a year and a half! I need to make a decision and found this thread helpful. :tpfrox: