iphone or blackberry?

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
i am considering between these two...
which one is better?
what i need is a full browser internet connection.
and the one who provides transaction on ebay and paypal LOL
so i wouldn't miss an auction of an item i'm eyeing on :roflmfao:

TIA

If you are concerned about being able to surf the internet with ease - the iphone is definitely the way better option. The user interface is a lot better... I suggest you go to a store and play around with it so you can see what I mean.

I have used both and I actually prefer the blackberry as a phone and as an all around device. I like the tactile feelings of the buttons of the blackberry more than the touch screen of the iphone.

I have the iphone and I love it! I actually use paypal and ebay both pretty regularly on my iphone with no problems. I even use my iphone when im at home to surf the net, when i'm too lazy to go to the computer room. lol

The only issue I'd see is the EDGE data connection on the iPhone. If you're waiting til the last sec and bidding on something you might lose it cause the page doesn't refresh fast enough. If you're in the range of wifi, it won't matter, but if you're not, think abt that.
Maybe look into a phone with 3G? I use Opera Mini and have won a couple of items on ebay using my phone.

The only issue I'd see is the EDGE data connection on the iPhone. If you're waiting til the last sec and bidding on something you might lose it cause the page doesn't refresh fast enough. If you're in the range of wifi, it won't matter, but if you're not, think abt that.
Maybe look into a phone with 3G? I use Opera Mini and have won a couple of items on ebay using my phone.

Yes - this has happened to be before and I will never again bid on the iphone ever again. Check for auction updates yes, but never bid -.-

thanks for the opinion girls :biggrin:
i am an avid mac user but honestly from the physical, i like the BB more because it looks less fragile.
but i heard that with BB u can only surf ebay but can't bid?
anyone can confirm?

I have a Ipod Touch and a Blackberry Pearl....I would love love love to just have the Iphone....It would be perfect!! The bb is still great for goiong online, but the touch is so much nicer...I have Verizon so no iphone for me....it super sucks!!!!