Tech iPhone Isn't Working Today

McLoverly

O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Hi Ladies,

My SO and I both have iPhones (on different accounts). Neither of our phones are working today. We aren't receiving calls. When we try to call out the calls fail right away. We can't get text messages and when we receive them it's about 4-5 hours after the time stamp on them. Is anyone else having problems?

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
USA
No. My DH and I also have iPhones and we've been using them today with no problems. You should contact AT&T. Also try turning off your iPhone and then turning it back on.

mymeimei02

O.G.
Apr 3, 2008
Bay Area, CA
I had this happen to my iPhone back in June too. I got the 2nd gen 16gb when it first came out last year and just all of a sudden I could receive calls, texts etc...but I couldn't call out. I went to ATT and they sent me to the Apple store. Turns out there was a hardware problem so ended up with a new iPhone. Get them get at the Apple Store.

McLoverly

O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
This is so strange. Our phones are still having problems. It seems to just be us. We shut them both off for nearly an hour, but they're still not working properly. My phone was purchased last July and is on an account in CA. SO's phone was purchased in May (as a replacement for his first iPhone which broke) and is on an AZ account. Our problems are exactly the same.

Ellie Mae

Peace B with U
May 24, 2008
This is so strange. Our phones are still having problems. It seems to just be us. We shut them both off for nearly an hour, but they're still not working properly. My phone was purchased last July and is on an account in CA. SO's phone was purchased in May (as a replacement for his first iPhone which broke) and is on an AZ account. Our problems are exactly the same.
Ya'' are HAUNTED!:P

We are in TX, and ours have all been fine. Very weird!

hermeslady

J'Embrasse Mon Chat
O.G.
Mar 21, 2006
^..^ ^..^ ^..^ ^..^
No problems here today. Last night had a problem syncing, but this morning everything was ok.

However, I was also switching from my old iphone 8gb to the new version w/16gb, so that may have been the problem.

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Apple store will exchange them for a new one if u bought it within ONE year.I had mine replaced SEVERAL times due to issues

RealMcCoy

Just one more word!
O.G.
Mar 10, 2008
Emerald Coast Florida
My sister's iPhone was locked up yesterday. It couldn't take incoming calls. I have her on my account and I knew there wasn't anything wrong on that end - plus mine was working fine. Also, her screen display reset itself to where it would shut off every 30 seconds which made texting impossible. A soft boot worked on it and she is having no problems now. Try pressing down the menu button and the power button at the same time for a few seconds until you see all the icons replaced with one large faint apple icon. When you see that you can release and the chip inside your iPhone will do a soft boot resetting itself to factory defaults. Only thing is, if you customized your preferences, you will need to reset those yourself later.