iPhone holder

I put my iPhone if one of the two front pickets in my Kelly - fits perfectly. I don't like a holder - have had mine for 3 months and have not dropped it yet. Before my Kelly, I kept it in a iPod case that Vuitton made (bought it for my old cell phone before the iPhone came out). It hooked onto the shoulder strap of my purse so I could get to it quickly.
iPhones don't have a very loud ringer on them - a case inside a purse might well mean a LOT of missed calls! It's such an elegant phone that it looks nice unadorned in my Kelly!

There is a new accessory out that my SA said could be used to store the iPhone. I don't know what the name of it is, but it was around the size of an iPhone and was woven in orange and brown with what looked like a drawstring closure.

Here is LuneDM's case.....

Does this fit the iphone?

attachment.php

Its very pretty!!!

There is a new accessory out that my SA said could be used to store the iPhone. I don't know what the name of it is, but it was around the size of an iPhone and was woven in orange and brown with what looked like a drawstring closure.

orchids, it's called the Pilo Pouch. My store has received some and apparently they are all sold out.

I have seen the brown with orange weave, and also the etoupe with vert anis weave.