iPhone charm??!!??

Thanks everyone. I didnt see a place on the phone itself either. I will live with it for a while and see how it does naked. If it absolutely needs a charm I will try to hook it up to a case. I will keep you all posted. In the meantime, I will try to do some inner contemplation to understand why I feel the need for a charm on a phone (makes no sense to my practical side or really any side at all but I still like it!!!!).

I know what you mean efleon! I have lived with a charmless phone for a long time now, but had eventually put on one again haha... I bought a new case today as my previous clear one has very bad visible scratches on it, I cringe at the thought of my iphone being naked! AND have found a better way to attach the charm! Just thought I'd share... Gd luck!

Attachments

• CIMG0704.JPG
    CIMG0704.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 3,617
  • CIMG0706.JPG
    CIMG0706.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 3,531
  • CIMG0707.JPG
    CIMG0707.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 3,493
In Aust, you can find them at any telco store that stocks the iphone... I mainly go to optus as they have tonnes of different colours! But yeah.. if you're in the US, just get it from their website like diva j* has said or have a look at your local telco retail store..

It has yet to get in the way of my headphones but i only use it when i'm driving anyway :smile: