iphone/angel purse/kiss me clutch

I don't have an iphone but I do have a Palm Treo which is about the same size and my phone just fits in the AP. I have to turn it sideways to make it fit.

Contessa, they are coming to Canada....

"It’s official! The iPhone is coming to Rogers in Canada. No details on pricing yet, but a press release issued this morning (April 29, 2008) put Mr. Rogers himself on the record:
“We’re thrilled to announce that we have a deal with Apple to bring the iPhone to Canada later this year. We can’t tell you any more about it right now, but stay tuned.”

You guys will love it! I can't remember being this excited about a new "tech" thing *since* TiVO! But I'm a little nervous about carrying it around...

Hence, the BE questions...:P

for a minute there, i thought we were putting down deposits down for an Iphone!!?? Bespoke anyone?? Just kidding..

I do not own the Iphone--a Blackberry though and it fits nicely in my AP!

^^Yeah, wouldn't that be cool? Paul Frank makes some iphone holders (they look just like small clutches), but how about something like those Coach "wallets" made specifically for Palms (well, this was back in the day, when I used them for work)? A BE iphone holder...(sigh)....in tan...in mustard...in apple green....and dark grey! :nuts: