Tech iPhone 8/8+ and iPhone X

How's everyone liking their iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus?
I like mine, I had forgotten what it felt like to charge my phone just once a day :lol: the camera is a lot nicer than the 6 and I feel like the sound is better on Apple Music. No complaints so far, but it doesn't feel much different overall. I assume you wouldn't even notice a difference if you went from an iPhone 7 to the 8 if I'm honest.

I like mine, I had forgotten what it felt like to charge my phone just once a day :lol: the camera is a lot nicer than the 6 and I feel like the sound is better on Apple Music. No complaints so far, but it doesn't feel much different overall. I assume you wouldn't even notice a difference if you went from an iPhone 7 to the 8 if I'm honest.
Thanks for the heads up.

I was considering getting the iPhone X before knowing what would come out in September. I'm not so sure anymore since it lacks the touchID function (don't want to use faceID). iPhone 8 feels like a downgrade to my current phone (Samsung S8) screen-wise. I'm quite torn on switching back from Android to iPhone, the only reasons I'd go back to Apple is because of the camera (Portrait mode) and I can't run the apple watch 3 with my iPhone 5... I tested the iPhone 8 Plus' Portrait mode the other day and it sucked just like my S8's despite having two lenses.

I was considering getting the iPhone X before knowing what would come out in September. I'm not so sure anymore since it lacks the touchID function (don't want to use faceID). iPhone 8 feels like a downgrade to my current phone (Samsung S8) screen-wise. I'm quite torn on switching back from Android to iPhone, the only reasons I'd go back to Apple is because of the camera (Portrait mode) and I can't run the apple watch 3 with my iPhone 5... I tested the iPhone 8 Plus' Portrait mode the other day and it sucked just like my S8's despite having two lenses.