iPhone 6 Folio

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For those of you who have the monogram iPhone 6 or 6 plus Folio, how are you liking it? I'm thinking of purchasing one but afraid that once the iPhone 7 plus comes out it won't fit. If I get one I will probably go with the traditional brown interior versus a color strictly for resale value.

2. I love mine. I had the OM which cracked and was replaced with the NM with the microfiber inside.

I seriously love mine. I won't even consider another phone case for my iPhone 6.

Is the 7 going to be drastically different in size?

3. Thanks so much for your input! There's some leaked photos on the web re: the iPhone 7 but can't really find dimensions. I love how you could slip a credit card/ driver's license and maybe a few bills on the left side and just take the folio and my key to run errands.

4. That's exactly how I use it main card, some cash in the pockets and I'm good to go.

Kmazz39 likes this.
  5. Really waiting on the 7 to come out. Hopefully the dimensions are similar considering aesthetically they're almost always the same.

6. And then the 7 comes out and then six months later the 8 comes out then the 9. Never ending cycle.
    I try to keep phone at least three years so if I can get three years of use out of my iPhone 6 Plus case I'm doing good.
    By the way I've had mine since November and I love it.

Kmazz39 likes this.
  7. I love mine. I got it in fuchsia for the 6+. My original one had to be replaced because the sticky backing was coming off the case so when I got my new one it was the new model with the microfiber. One of my most favorite accessories.

8. Does anyone know if LV will be releasing other colors in the iPhone 6 folio? I really wish they would release the DA with the RB interior! The UK site has the DG with red or blue as interior options so I was hoping they would give us some more colors for the US site!

9. I heard reviews that the sticky part comes off on your phone. Has anyone had negative experience with that? I really would love this phone cover, but I'm weary.

10. Best thing I've ever purchased from LV. I love it. No problems. I have a little crack in the leather but I don't care. It's amazing!!!!