Tech iPhone 5

I'm definitely getting whatever version comes out next. My iphone 4 has proximity sensor issues STILL, and I have to use the Call Guard app every time I'm on the phone so I won't accidently start dialing another number.

I have the 3GS...totally loving the white 4. But, do you think I should wait till next year for the inevitable new model? This year I don't think there will be a style change.

I would just wait for the iPhone 5 release. It won't be that long anyway.

Then you will be able to choose between a brand new iPhone 5 or an iPhone 4 at a much lower price. Black or white.

I would just wait for the iPhone 5 release. It won't be that long anyway.

Then you will be able to choose between a brand new iPhone 5 or an iPhone 4 at a much lower price. Black or white.

Very fair point, if the new one is not much of an upgrade at least you'll save on the current version!

Like how long? I have a screen protector on it and I'm afraid that if I take it off it will shatter lol. I'm not due to upgrade until Nov, crossing my fingers that it don't die on me until then..

Sorry I missed this post, idk how that happened or I'd reply sooner. It was about 2 weeks, I placed screen protectors on top of screen protectors. It will shatter or falls apart when you remove the protector..

It's been weeks now, have you gotten it replaced?

I just placed my order for the white iPhone with Verizon. I had the 3GS and the 4 with at&t then I switched to Verizon. I was going to wait but from what I can tell the 5 or 4s is not going to be that much of an upgrade and I will probably just get the next one that comes out next year :smile: I do love the OS 5 cant wait for that! I am now a huge Apple fan :smile: TEAMIPHONE!!!

Sorry I missed this post, idk how that happened or I'd reply sooner. It was about 2 weeks, I placed screen protectors on top of screen protectors. It will shatter or falls apart when you remove the protector..

It's been weeks now, have you gotten it replaced?

Ah, thanks for the reply!

Nope I haven't replaced it yet. I went to 2 Apple stores and I was told to fix it will cost $150-200. I am still able to use the iPhone with no issues at all. I have no desire to buy another one (especially I will have to pay so much) so I'd rather wait until a new one (iPhone 5? :graucho: )

Rumor is turning into fact that there will be an iPhone 5 release set for fall.

I love the phone in white, had it with my 3GS, and want it again. However, I can't wait a year if the new model will have that option, like the 4 did.

I'm waiting until September to see what the 5 looks like. If I like it, and there's no other color option (heard it'll be like the new iPad 2), I'll gladly fork over $199. If not, I have some considering to do.

Also, the price point on the 4 may and should be different.