Tech iPhone 4s in BLACK or WHITE??

dearmissie

I'm MARRIED!!
Aug 16, 2007
I have an older iPhone in white but now my ever so thoughtful wonderful husband is getting me the new iPhone 4s and I'm stuck debating if I want it in black or white. The white 4s is white all over the back AND the front which is a pretty large contrast with the black screen when not in use. Is that a big distraction?? The black is sleek, but is it too common?? I'm so confused. Don't know which one I want.. Opinions??

I have black, and it's a lot easier on the eyes. My brother has a white one for work and a black for himself and said that he wished he'd just have gotten both black.

Go with what you like! I got the white 4s because I love white and I like contrasts. My ip3 was white and when the new ip4 only came in black I was disappointed. I just stick with the color I like. :smile:

my sister got the black and i got the white and love the white one. My sister is regreting having gotten the black one. But it all depends on what you like. Plus theres so many cases out there that replicate the actual iphone cover, heck you can go pink later if you wanted.

White!!! I have the white one and my DH has the black one. I think the white one is more feminine, and for an OCD person like me, the white version won't show fingerprints as much as the black one. It drives me crazy that DH's iPhone always has tons of smudges even though he wipes it off throughout the day :cursing:. I also find the white iPhone looks so much more chic with my different phone cases (especially those clear jelly kinds of cases in fun colors) and the screen contrasting has never bothered me at all.

I prefer the black only because the white isn't a true, bright white (it would be so nice if it was). Instead, to me it looks more grayish, almost like its dirty, that would drive me crazy.

I love the irony of how you don't want a phone that's too common, but you're wanting the iPhone.

;)

I got my first iPhone when it first came out and not everyone had it. I don't pick my phone whether or not it's common. I got it because I liked it and now it just happens to be that many consumers have it. I'm not debating whether or not I want the phone, I'm debating which color I want. Which yes I wonder if black is too common, and I ask that because it's true. I see many more people with that color and wasn't sure why. I heard black and white iPhone photograph images differently and wasn't sure if that was a reason why it was so common because I heard the problem with the white camera was resolved.

I just got my 4s in black, I thought of getting the white one but decided on the black cause personally I prefer to see screen on black frame.

I had the same dilemma and ended up with black. The contrast of the white by the screen was an issue for me.

I have black, and it's a lot easier on the eyes. My brother has a white one for work and a black for himself and said that he wished he'd just have gotten both black.

That's what I'm scared of.. If it's too much of a contrast..