Tech iPhone 4 or Motorola Droid X

What phone would you buy?

• Apple iPhone 4

• Motorola Droid X

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 4, 2008
What one would you pick the Apple iPhone 4 or the Motorola Droid X and please tell me why you would choose whatever phone?
I'm so torn what to do, AT&T sort of sucks in Phoenix, AZ and Verizon has really good coverage.
HELP!! :confused1:

I would pick the droid x.. I feel like when the iphone came out it was really groundbreaking but now..not so much. I dont really feel like its that great anymore. Also, check out some of the other droids

If you've got better coverage with Verizon, I'd go for that. Both phones are nice, so it's hard to choose.

If it were ME, I'd choose the iPhone. AT&T's service for me is alright. Plus, I love the simplicity of the iPhone.

I wouldn't pick either of those (and I have an iPhone 4), I don't care for how the Droid x feels and I think that there are other android phones out there that are more functional than the iPhone. I would look at the HTC androids...

thanks ladies!!

have you ever had any problems with your phone shutting off or anything?
my friend said hers turned off and erased everything off her phone!

when i first got it there were a couple of random restarts, but not a lot. but i haven't had anything bad happen since their last OS update came out. *knock on wood*

but i don't really overload my phone.... i haven't transferred my music to it yet.. i only have 1-2 screens of games and apps. no videos except the few that i've taken with my phone...

i have to say, as much as i love and want an iPhone, i refuse to EVER go back to AT&T, so with that being said, since i have heard nothing but wonderful reviews about the android and verizon, i would go with the android for sure.

also, verizon is supposedly going to get the iPhone soon, at which point if you dislike the android, you can get the iPhone with verizon.

i just got the HTC EVO a few days ago (sprint) and omg, i am in love! :love:

I've had some issues with my Droid X, Mr. MM has had none, I think the issue lies with my phone and its batch. Overall, I love my Droid, I'm glad I didn't get an iphone and don't think I'll get one when VZW finally picks it up.