iPhone 4 and Louis Vuitton Pouch

Trayan

生命太短暂,融入
May 17, 2010
Hi guys i have been looking through the net to find out about the iphone 4 fitting the old louis vuitton pouch case. Well i came across two videos on youtube demonstrating that the iphone 4 fits well inside with no problems. however the videos were not clear enough there for i couldn't see what it looks like with it inside.. if anybody here owns an iphone 4 and an iphone pouch would you be able to gladly post a photo if possible before i buy one? thanks

I have the Iphone 3G and the 3G Iphone case, i have tried fitting my husband's Iphone 4 in and it is to big.. I think the first Iphone case for the first Iphones fits the Iphone 4..

Thanks for your reply, could you be kind enough to take a photo of the phone inside the pouch if possible please?

Hi,

This is the LV case that I have for my iPhone 4 and it fits perfectly. It slides in and out easily. I hope this is helpful!! :smile:

Attachments

• iphone 3.jpg
    iphone 3.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 670
  • iphone 2.jpg
    iphone 2.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 637
  • iphone 1.jpg
    iphone 1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 640
Hi,

This is the LV case that I have for my iPhone 4 and it fits perfectly. It slides in and out easily. I hope this is helpful!! :smile:

Thanks ever so much for the photos , however i am looking at the standard pouch one on their website so i wanted to have a look at what that one looked like.
This one ;

Attachments

• 20091014-091019-vQzurQ.gif
    20091014-091019-vQzurQ.gif
    61.2 KB · Views: 2,747
Have you thought about using the mini-pochette to carry the iPhone 4? It would be more pratical plus you can put extra things inside the mini-pochette along with the iPhone 4.

Have you thought about using the mini-pochette to carry the iPhone 4? It would be more pratical plus you can put extra things inside the mini-pochette along with the iPhone 4.

Because i kinda like the other one more to be quite honest with you It just looks more manly to me.. if that makes sense..

Thats very helpful! Do you use it all the time or is it annoying to take it in and out? Also if you had a bumper on the phone do you think it would be too tight?

It definitely doesn't work with the bumper which is a bummer. However, I do love the fact that it has the attached clip so I am able to hook it onto the outside of my purse for very easy access. :biggrin: