iPhone 3G won't fit in Damier Graphite iPhone Case?!

Bengt

Jul 2, 2008
Hi! I would just like to clarify stuff.. The Damier Graphite pieces are now in louisvuitton.com and when I read the description for the iPhone Case, it says that:

2-10.jpg

Is this true?! :confused1:

crap! I just bought one without having tried my phone in it yet. I had to exchange my iPhone, so my new one hasn't come yet ughhh, wish I waited! I guess back to the boutiqe then? Or will it eventually strech out? Will try it tonight and let everyone know!

crap! I just bought one without having tried my phone in it yet. I had to exchange my iPhone, so my new one hasn't come yet ughhh, wish I waited! I guess back to the boutiqe then? Or will it eventually strech out? Will try it tonight and let everyone know!

please do! im hoping its just tight because its new and will eventually give in. fingers crossed.

Is the 3G iPhone the name for the new iPhone with sat nav? my boyfriend has it and it's not much larger, but i suppose that must make the difference!

Yup it is.. The iPhone 3G is thicker than the first version.. Maybe that's why it won't fit in the iPhone Case (which is designed for the first version of iPhone)..

please do! im hoping its just tight because its new and will eventually give in. fingers crossed.

DD, the phone is too thick! I refuses to come out. I called the boutique and the SA said try it out for a week and the canvas will strech but if it does not (I have to seriously Push/ and really PULL to get the thing in and out, I dont think this was made for iPhone 3g really) that I can return it and she will find out for me if the cases are being updated for the new iphone. Ugh LV seriously needs to keep up with the market, especially when almost 5 million of these phones have already been sold, it doesn't bode well for them to have a case for the OLD version which few people have now in comparison. :tdown:

DD, the phone is too thick! I refuses to come out. I called the boutique and the SA said try it out for a week and the canvas will strech but if it does not (I have to seriously Push/ and really PULL to get the thing in and out, I dont think this was made for iPhone 3g really) that I can return it and she will find out for me if the cases are being updated for the new iphone. Ugh LV seriously needs to keep up with the market, especially when almost 5 million of these phones have already been sold, it doesn't bode well for them to have a case for the OLD version which few people have now in comparison. :tdown:

I totally agree.. :okay: