iPhone 3G won't fit in Damier Graphite iPhone Case?!

I agree they don't look good but I put one on my 2g iphone the day I got it and was able to sell the phone 1 year later 4 the same price I paid 4 it becasue it was perfect- since I been usuing the LV case on my new 3g 2 weeks old the phone has 2 chips in it(the black/white backs chip fairly easily) becasue of small bumps with no protection on it so I am going to buy one just to keep my phone in good condition so I can keep upgrading as the new editions come out.

if the back of my phone starts to crack, i'll return the phone. the 3g backing have had issues w/ cracking and people have returned them for new ones. you came out w/ a good deal if/since you can sell the phone for the same price!!!

in regards to anti-glare film...i got it from the apple store. they are specifically for the 3g iphone so make sure you get it for the right application and not for the non-3g models because the sizing are different.

I did return my first one becasue of a chip but now that one that is only 2 weeks old I dropped and it hit the ground and put a few chinks in the backing- so disappointing- I don't thisk I will get to resale this one 4 as much as the last one-LOL

I'm confused about some posts.. Is it possible to stretch the case or not? And how did you stretched it? In Switzerland all LV stores haven't cases for the 3G, only for the old one...

Don't bother and buying to stretch it, it KINDA works but not really honestly, I had to return mine after the sides of the case split open from the thickness of the 3G phone.