iPhone 13 case

Are you sure? I was just at LV in Denver yesterday and I asked the SA if they were going to make one for the 13, and she said no.
The same SAs that say canvas is being discontinued. They are surprisingly uninformed and come up with wild stuff themselves and deliver them as facts. They usually know waaay less than any regular member here. So don’t worry, iPhone cases are coming, only a little slowly as always.

The same SAs that say canvas is being discontinued. They are surprisingly uninformed and come up with wild stuff themselves and deliver them as facts. They usually know waaay less than any regular member here. So don’t worry, iPhone cases are coming, only a little slowly as always.
Do they come as Folio or only bumpers? I like the Folios much more :smile:

Do they come as Folio or only bumpers? I like the Folios much more :smile:
They seem to have left the folios behind. They were VERY problematic. My former SA told me a few years ago, that she would refuse to sell me one of I'd wanted to buy. She said that 9 our of 10 were brought back in weeks, with severe issues around the fold. I think they settled for the bumper.

They seem to have left the folios behind. They were VERY problematic. My former SA told me a few years ago, that she would refuse to sell me one of I'd wanted to buy. She said that 9 our of 10 were brought back in weeks, with severe issues around the fold. I think they settled for the bumper.
I heard about issues with Folios but I have 2, currently using one Folio for my iPhone Xs in monogam with black leather trim and I never had problems. It‘s still like new but I never fold it backwards, maybe that is why it‘s in very good condition. I love the Folio and hope they will come back! not a fan of bumpers

I heard about issues with Folios but I have 2, currently using one Folio for my iPhone Xs in monogam with black leather trim and I never had problems. It‘s still like new but I never fold it backwards, maybe that is why it‘s in very good condition. I love the Folio and hope they will come back! not a fan of bumpers
I totally get it. The folio is more special, and since more wallet-like, it is also more Vuitton. The bumpers though, I'd choose an Apple one every day.
Folding backwards might had been the problem, but people do it. I did it all the time when I had az Apple folio. But that could take it wonderfully.

I totally get it. The folio is more special, and since more wallet-like, it is also more Vuitton. The bumpers though, I'd choose an Apple one every day.
Folding backwards might had been the problem, but people do it. I did it all the time when I had az Apple folio. But that could take it wonderfully.
What other luxury brand(s) does folio without issues? I don't like bumbers.

I don't know, I only love Vuitton, but as far as I know, Hermès also has bumpers only, and even Apple itself stopped making folios :sad:
I understand that normally a phone case gets folded backwards, I did the same with other brands but not with the Folio to keep pristine condition and it worked. It seems even the leather trim didn‘t help to avoid cracks. Very sad.

Reactions: BULL