Tech iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max

I reserved an iPhone 11 pro max the other day, on the 24th (picked up same day) after trying out the XR after having my phone pickpocketed...

I like XR but I couldn’t stop thinking about the feel, design and overall camera (the difference was enough imho) of the pro so I decided to go for the splurge.

And yes, I got the Apple care with theft.

I have the worst luck...

not sure if I should use a case because I’ve changed my habits... no more pocket with a flap or a thick cover that makes the phone stick out. I have a bag esp for the phone that stays zipped in at all times, and my watch makes it easy for me to return text msgs and change songs while on commute.

The cover is one of my favs, the olive army green like? So I don’t see the point of having a case just yet.

esp since the last case I had was super cute but also super thick and was probably how the guy managed to grab it easily out of my pocket :sad: even the flap didn’t cover it entirely and my fault... I should have used zipper pockets.

Thanks but no thanks :smile:
I’d rather get a soft clear case

I think maybe you're not understanding why I suggested the vinyl skin? You said "The Apple clear one is a joke it will get the iPhone scratched in no time." The vinyl goes directly on the back of the phone, THEN you put the case on. The vinyl will prevent the actual phone from getting scratched due to dirt and whatever else that might get in the case through normal use. Then when you want to sell it or trade it in, take it out of the case, peel the vinyl off and the back will be good as new with no scratches.

Reactions: uhpharm01
I think maybe you're not understanding why I suggested the vinyl skin? You said "The Apple clear one is a joke it will get the iPhone scratched in no time." The vinyl goes directly on the back of the phone, THEN you put the case on. The vinyl will prevent the actual phone from getting scratched due to dirt and whatever else that might get in the case through normal use. Then when you want to sell it or trade it in, take it out of the case, peel the vinyl off and the back will be good as new with no scratches.
Yes but you have to understand that I don’t wanna do that and what’s good for you is not for someone else so I don’t understand why you insist. I already wasted 45€ on an Apple case not functional for me, I won’t waste another 45€+whatever the cost of the skin, I will simply buy a soft case that I know fits my lifestyle :smile:

Ladies spill the beans for the spigen clear case, is it better than the otterbox clear case? Is it soft around the metal part?
I got the Apple silicone one because it was the only one available in Luxembourg so far, however I want a clear one to flex my green color :biggrin::love:
The Apple clear one is a joke it will get the iPhone scratched in no time.

anyway here’s my 11 pro max 256
View attachment 4550291
and why the silicone case sucks
View attachment 4550290
How are you liking it??! I currently have the xs Max but I’m on the plan that you pay monthly and when your a year in you can trade it in for the new one. The pictures I keep seeing it takes is really pulling me in

How are you liking it??! I currently have the xs Max but I’m on the plan that you pay monthly and when your a year in you can trade it in for the new one. The pictures I keep seeing it takes is really pulling me in
Not sure how into pics you are but they are amazing. Especially the night ones! I have the 11 pro max and bf the 11 pro, mine is ofc better xD
Pleasant surprise, I don’t need to charge every day if I don’t play games the whole day. The XS Max I had to charge at least once per day.
With the Oled screen and so haven’t seen much difference. It’s nice that with the new iOS you can have all menus in black also. I have the same plan by giving back the old one, it’s worth it. There was a special offer the first day for the bigger capacity same price as the lower so it was worth it for me, paid like 200€

Reactions: uhpharm01
Not sure how into pics you are but they are amazing. Especially the night ones! I have the 11 pro max and bf the 11 pro, mine is ofc better xD
Pleasant surprise, I don’t need to charge every day if I don’t play games the whole day. The XS Max I had to charge at least once per day.
With the Oled screen and so haven’t seen much difference. It’s nice that with the new iOS you can have all menus in black also. I have the same plan by giving back the old one, it’s worth it. There was a special offer the first day for the bigger capacity same price as the lower so it was worth it for me, paid like 200€
The new screen on the 11 pro max is brighter than the XS Max by like a 125 nits.

I got it! Haven’t had it a day yet so haven’t gotten to play around with the camera yet. But yes camera is what I use the most. I feel like I need a guide on how to use the camera’s effects

Hi everyone! I just got the LV lanyard yesterday and I wanted to post here if any one was thinking about getting one. They just launched the pink version so I think it’s available in black or pink. I like to use lanyards when I travel for easy access to my phone when my hands are full and also to have quick access for pictures when I am sightseeing. This lanyard is great because it is very easy to take on and off, will be “universal” for future phones, and the cute LV strap is detachable. I was worried about the sides covering up my screen and also covering up the large camera on the 11 Pro Max. I have a clear Spigen case on it and it fits perfectly over the case and also grabs well to the case with very little obstruction of the screen and no obstruction of the camera. Here are some pictures for reference. 45A28596-2973-469D-88B5-72C9B04E8488.jpeg 908AF677-2637-4ABB-AC6F-713F67F009AF.jpeg

Hi everyone! I just got the LV lanyard yesterday and I wanted to post here if any one was thinking about getting one. They just launched the pink version so I think it’s available in black or pink. I like to use lanyards when I travel for easy access to my phone when my hands are full and also to have quick access for pictures when I am sightseeing. This lanyard is great because it is very easy to take on and off, will be “universal” for future phones, and the cute LV strap is detachable. I was worried about the sides covering up my screen and also covering up the large camera on the 11 Pro Max. I have a clear Spigen case on it and it fits perfectly over the case and also grabs well to the case with very little obstruction of the screen and no obstruction of the camera. Here are some pictures for reference. View attachment 4587752 View attachment 4587753

Hi! I was wondering if LV has the same case for iphone 11 regular model? Thank you!