Tech ipad owners: how to avoid redirecting to fashion show

DisCo

Happy Chrissy!
May 11, 2009
Hi everyone. I don't know if i posted this in the right section but I'm having trouble acessing the regular louisvuitton.com on my ipad as the site always directs me to the fashion show feature. I can access the reg. site on my laptop but not on my ipad. Are you guys experiencing the same thing? Any way I can change this so I can access lv.com? TIA! :smile:

I can't access the lv site from my iPad either! I reset my cache and deleted cookies and it didn't help. Can access lv site on my macs. It all started with the fashion show...I watched it thinking it would let me go to the website afterwards, but no luck. :sad:

Can't quite figure this one out either. It's only recent. I used to be able to get the site, but not now. I think I will try 866 and let them know it's a problem

What's happening is LV's site is detecting that you're on an iPad and redirecting you to the fashion show automatically, because they haven't redone their main site in a version without Flash. The best thing to do would be to write them, tell them you're an avid user of both LV and iPad, and recommend they make an iPad-compatible site and/or app.