Tech ipad mini designer case?

Lisie said:
Hey everyone.
are there any cute and nice designer case for the new ipad mini? i checked a few online stores and only found regular ones.

TIA

I looked this weekend and ended up getting a cute silver one at target. Amazon has a really cute pink with white polka dot one. But I can't find any designer ones...

I have a sleeve from Etsy. It's beautiful leather sleeve with my initials. The leather is very very nice and it's fully hand stitched.

For my iPad 3 I have an absolutely stunning Dior iPad sleeve in red lamb leather. I adore it, so gorgeous and rich. Nothing like this or the iPad mini yet.

I second Oberon Designs. I have the case in tree of life pattern in green and it is wonderful.
Dh has a journal cover from them that is nearly ten years old and it has such a beautiful sheen and softness.

I second Oberon Designs. I have the case in tree of life pattern in green and it is wonderful.
Dh has a journal cover from them that is nearly ten years old and it has such a beautiful sheen and softness.

Aren't they the best?!?! I had Tree Of Life in Saddle. I didn't know they've been in business that long. It is absolutely the best case, hands down and I have had so many cases.

I'm also looking for one, but I believe the e-reader cases are the same size as iPad mini ones and there are a few designer with e-reader cases. I believe mulberry also has one.
Posted via Mobile Device