Involuntary Coach ban support group

Alright ladies, just in case you haven’t read the official giveaway rules :lol:. May 10 is the date they will do the drawing. They will contact you by email. You have up to 3 days to fill out all required forms. AND it says that the color of the bag is selected by the sponsor. I thought we get to choose the color :lol:. So please remember to check your email around 5/10. Good luck gals :smile:

Alright ladies, just in case you haven’t read the official giveaway rules :lol:. May 10 is the date they will do the drawing. They will contact you by email. You have up to 3 days to fill out all required forms. AND it says that the color of the bag is selected by the sponsor. I thought we get to choose the color :lol:. So please remember to check your email around 5/10. Good luck gals :smile:
Thank you! I wonder which colors they will have or if there will be a mix. That will be fun to see. :smile:

Reactions: Alexa5 and Iamminda
Some fun garden flags I found at the hardware store :smile:
View attachment 5744184
Very cute and fun :smile:. Do you change them often for the various seasons or holidays? At my last house, I used to decorate my front yard with various holiday theme garden stakes — and even planted seasonal flowers :lol:. But got too lazy (and busy looking at purses :lol:) after moving here. All of that stuff is in boxes.

Very cute and fun :smile:. Do you change them often for the various seasons or holidays? At my last house, I used to decorate my front yard with various holiday theme garden stakes — and even planted seasonal flowers :lol:. But got too lazy (and busy looking at purses :lol:) after moving here. All of that stuff is in boxes.
Thanks! I have several for the different seasons so I can change them out occasionally. I forget sometimes though! Lol

This is the latest bag I'm obsessing over.

That’s real pretty! I am guessing if you didn’t already have some bluish Brahmins, you might also like the Bluefin color. I still don’t have a Brahmin after admiring them for many years — I love their beautiful colors.

Reactions: whateve and Alexa5