Involuntary Coach ban support group

This is beautiful, and I'm glad others have already helped talk you out of it. ;) Passing this up in person is a great sign it's not really the bag for you. Not choosing the color often is another reason to pass on this one. I've also enjoyed your posts showing love for the lovely bags you have. Please keep sharing!
You are too kind! :flowers: I may not be out of the woods yet. It was easy to walk away at $270 but $189 with 10% cash back on Rakuten is another story! I may or may not have placed an order…:blush: I’m hopeless!

@Iamminda and other pink ladies, lol, check out the lovely notebook I am getting with reloved credit…. I just bought enough charms and do not want to spend more for a bag. This one is pink and has the turnlock. And practical!

@Iamminda and other pink ladies, lol, check out the lovely notebook I am getting with reloved credit…. I just bought enough charms and do not want to spend more for a bag. This one is pink and has the turnlock. And practical!

Oh my, that is real pretty! I went to do a search of the color and luckily did not see any bags in it :lol:. I am kinda like you in that I am hoping not to use my credit on a bag. But then again, I may succumb to a new bag next year (or when a certain blue bag goes on sale :lol:) so I should save it for that. At least I am just looking for now. Oh, I saw a cute new bag on FOS but am resisting.

Oh my, that is real pretty! I went to do a search of the color and luckily did not see any bags in it :lol:. I am kinda like you in that I am hoping not to use my credit on a bag. But then again, I may succumb to a new bag next year (or when a certain blue bag goes on sale :lol:) so I should save it for that. At least I am just looking for now. Oh, I saw a cute new bag on FOS but am resisting.
It is good to save it. For me the last few times I used it for bags it didn’t work out long term so just decided to use the credit on something I can use for other purposes. What bag did you see?

It is good to save it. For me the last few times I used it for bags it didn’t work out long term so just decided to use the credit on something I can use for other purposes. What bag did you see?

The metallic silver Nora. I don’t think I will accidentally enable :lol: anyone here since I am probably the only one who likes/owns this bag.

This one, right? I am a troublemaker and showing off this beauty. Lol!

View attachment 5662503

You are indeed a troublemaker enabler :lol: :smile:. I already have a silver bag but I like the Nora style for casual outing. I have to “thank” :lol: you for showing me the picture of the blue bag with the scarf. I just found that scarf on FOS (I thought it was some old discontinued one)

That pink is gorgeous!

Reactions: Alexa5 and Iamminda
You are indeed a troublemaker enabler :lol: :smile:. I already have a silver bag but I like the Nora style for casual outing. I have to “thank” :lol: you for showing me the picture of the blue bag with the scarf. I just found that scarf on FOS (I thought it was some old discontinued one)
That picture Alexa posted of the blue bag really showed that beautiful color well. Wonderful you found the scarf for when the bag is available! :smile: Did you get the scarf?

Last edited:
That picture Alexa posted of the blue bag really showed that beautiful color well. Wonderful you found the scarf for when the bag is available! :smile: Did you get the scarf?

Not yet :lol:. I am concerned that if I buy the scarf first and then the bag sells out before I actually buy it (if I buy it :lol:). I am not crazy about the scarf (like I cant see it on any other bag I have) but it’s the exact same color of the blue bag. So will keep you posted :smile: