Involuntary Coach ban support group

I've sewn leather before. There are special needles but I just used regular sewing needles and used the original holes that were already punched through the leather. It was really hard. As long as you don't damage the strap, just cut the stitches, you could always take it to a leather repair to get it re-attached if you ever wanted to.

Good to know — thanks for this info.

I can cut the stitches off the sides but I would have no way of “sewing” it back up. I don’t know what kind of sewing needles one would need to stitch through leather.
You can get a package of leather needles on Amazon, they come with thread and all, I got one to sew patches in a bag, Holly I gained real admiration for leather artisans because by patch 2 my fingers were bleeding. Not an impossible task tho. :smile:

Okay so who has seen this new Pale Lime color irl?? I love it online, it matches my nails right now lol.

And I haven’t bought any bags since... hmmm....a couple months maybe? And that was my phone crossbody. Which most of you would use as a SLG on this island lol. Sooo does that really count?!? ;) :P

I just looked at it online — such a cute summer color. Both bags look really small though.