Involuntary Coach ban support group

This bag is so cute! I was just telling a friend that this was one of the last bags on my current wish list. And then one was listed on ebay. I love it. I always thought the strap would be too much from the pics but it is so lightweight and simple. This is the smaller size which will work fine for me.
View attachment 5068438View attachment 5068439

Very pretty, congrats! :loveeyes: You have really given house a run for her money this year. Luckily, there are no nothots to endure. :lol:

Just catching up on the thread, how is everyone doing? I am strongly fighting the urge to buy,... one of my outlet stores SAS told me that ,by corporate command all rogues, dreamer 1941 related items are to be pull out and not sold in outlets anymore , so I panicked because they have 2 items that I truly want...I did not buy them but place them on hold, I really want them but I feel this guilt of not buying because God knows I have enough bags .... these are them. What to do , they are 75% off but I said I wasn't buying more purses , but I want them and the prices are OK, so far I have sold 2 items so I can afford the shoulder bag, but I need to sell at least one item that I just put up for sale to be able to get the Dreamer tote without technically using my chequing.
Also I have been struggling with hmm a friend that keeps trying to get me to only buy luxury, after my 2 luxury preloved purses , I think I am ok with luxury, and they have confirmed my belief that a bag, in my opinion, is not worth 2,3 4 k, but that's just me ( just to me, kuddos to people that it is worth it or have that much disposable income). Have you ever had an experience like that? Loving your friends, but they simply do not grasp the reality of you life , your time, money and just life style limitations? I know that my friend doesn't mean to hurt me, but this punisheness makes me feel stress, and the comments regarding how I should be spending over 1k in tiny wallet because is LV and coach is just middle of the road, do bother me a bit , I have never been one to be suck by the necessity of a brand name to give me status , honestly the life style in my city in general, is not a luxury brand driven, is very much a middle class city, for me is about loving the item+quality + getting the best deal possible . And I am surprised that at this stage of my life I am having this insecure feelings that feel teenageary, probably doesn't help that I've had a rough week in life .... so a bit if advice here needed, should i pull the trigger in these 2 items ? As technically I had sold already 2 items in my collection to afford the shoulder bag, and keep trying to sale the one more item... or should I let it go?
I love seeing the pictures of your gardens and doggies, it seems so distant to have gleams of "normal " life, as the lockdown in my province seems to get extended instead of things getting better, it makes me thrill to see your beautiful pictures.

If you love the Rogues, I would say go for it. You may not get such a great deal later. As far as the pressure from the friend? Would they understand if you spoke with them? Or maybe just say that you are not buying anymore. You just don't want to. You don't owe anyone any explanations. Buy what you love and is worth the $ to you. You don't need more stress in your life. Spending more $ doesn't equal getting better quality. If your friend doesn't understand that, there is nothing you can do. Hopefully differing views on bags won't affect the friendship.

Now that I’m feeling better I can share some pics of a recent find! I always wanted one of the large size Rexy puzzle charms but they are $$$. A seller sent me an offer I couldn’t refuse!

Warning: This charm is humongous and ridiculous.

View attachment 5071043
View attachment 5071044
Compared to my medium Rexy. WOW LOL

View attachment 5071045
On my outlet Dempsey tote. This bag is huge.

View attachment 5071046
On poison lily Gotham tote. A silly charm for a crazy bag. I’m going to have to get a better chain to attach Mohawk Rexy.

I plan on having Rexy sit on my desk in my home office and watch me work. But I will use it on my larger bags when I feel like I need some silliness :smile:

Glad to hear you are better. That Rexy is so fun! Enjoy. :flowers:

Reactions: Syren
Thanks for asking Sarah! Not too bad — a little chill for a bit. Also a little dizzy/woozy since last night but tolerable. I read on the vaccine symptom thread that people suddenly feel better after a couple of days (like no gradual easing). Just a good excuse to stay home and do nothing.
How are you today, IM? I hope you got some rest and feel better today. Suddenly feeling better sounds good!
Hope you feel better soon. He got the mowing done, and then came in and was tired the rest of the day. I was glad he finished mowing first. Lol!
Lol! That was a good idea to get the mowing done right away. I have to remember that when we get ours.

Reactions: Iamminda and Alexa5