Involuntary Coach ban support group

Ok guys..thinking of getting a strap..what colour?View attachment 5073801

My first two choices are rose pink and grey (I can envision the rose one with your purple First and red vintage Coach and the grey with your yellow Courtenay, etc). My second choice is the yellow (can see it working with your blue and green Bbag and brown vintage Coach).

@Iamminda how are you feeling today?

Thanks for asking Sarah! Not too bad — a little chill for a bit. Also a little dizzy/woozy since last night but tolerable. I read on the vaccine symptom thread that people suddenly feel better after a couple of days (like no gradual easing). Just a good excuse to stay home and do nothing.

Thanks for asking Sarah! Not too bad — a little chill for a bit. Also a little dizzy/woozy since last night but tolerable. I read on the vaccine symptom thread that people suddenly feel better after a couple of days (like no gradual easing). Just a good excuse to stay home and do nothing.
Oh, good! Glad it’s not so bad for you. Hopefully those symptoms will go away soon! Enjoy your downtime :smile:

It is kind of like that for those with side effects it seems. My husband had a fever and aches the next day, and then was fine the day after.