Involuntary Coach ban support group

“the volume” of bags? :lol: Oh boy Alexa, I am intrigued. I understand what you mean — my final bag shipped today so one more is coming. Yikes. It’s shameful :sad: that I have bought more bags the last 3 weeks than I did all of last year.

I wouldn't say shameful, but normal. You're making up for lost time. Years ago I had my jaw wired shut for a month after an accident it was a miracle I survived. Once I could eat again... Oh boy, did I eat... And eat... And eat... That was only after a month! You've got a year to make up for! In boot camp no smoking or drinking was allowed. The second they could smoke and drink again... Wow! After 13 weeks of 'being good' the binge was insane. It's normal. Nothing to be ashamed of.

I wouldn't say shameful, but normal. You're making up for lost time. Years ago I had my jaw wired shut for a month after an accident it was a miracle I survived. Once I could eat again... Oh boy, did I eat... And eat... And eat... That was only after a month! You've got a year to make up for! In boot camp no smoking or drinking was allowed. The second they could smoke and drink again... Wow! After 13 weeks of 'being good' the binge was insane. It's normal. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Thanks Jen :smile:. I am sorry to hear you had a terrible accident years ago — glad you were able to recover from it.

This is such a gorgeous red — and love that pebbled leather.

That's beautiful! The perfect red. It looks a lot like a Sonoma.
Its a Oroton Kiera in med...Ive got the large in a chocolate brown...this is the smaller version. NZ$65 including shipping and consignment fees.
The pebbled leather is gorgeous on the brown and I have the small one as well in red...so I have little sister, big sister on her way and big brother to both of them